GTHD PAL - NEW DEMO ver. 2.0 HAVE FORCE FEEDBACK

• Thread starter amar212
  • 132 comments
..There is no way we can compete with this kind of driving at least for our standarts... I really hope pd do something about it or this leaderboards will be useless

Hey Kart, that is extremely ridiculous, but extremely fun. I agree with Fritz - that guy has to be honored for training a perfect rebound action ;) What an useless training :)

When I see this, I have no fears about my driving skills and my times - all of this is just a showcase of different approaches about very essence of word "driving". And I know all of us are right.

We can't compete with that, and I guess noone would even like to compete with that. But we'll rest assured that one day our way of driving will prevail.

In any case, nice case study of idea of driving :).

BTW Has anyone noticed that this version of Eiger Nordwand course is called "Eiger Short Course" - it is displayed next to replay information when looked in XMB browser. So, we'll have some "Eiger Full Course" then. Wonder will it be half-tarmac, half-gravel, ol full-tarmac..

BTW Has anyone noticed that this version of Eiger Nordwand course is called "Eiger Short Course" - it is displayed next to replay information when looked in XMB browser. So, we'll have some "Eiger Full Course" then. Wonder will it be half-tarmac, half-gravel, ol full-tarmac..
I didn't even notice that, but if you look at the road that forks out just before the hairpin bends and then again just after the long right-hander just before the tunnel then it seems highly likely that we will get a longer version.

Dan, I can't believe you are happy with the 1'07.8 that you did. Honestly mate, it is blatantly dirty. I know its not dirty according to the GTHD rules but don't you at least honor the Online racing standards that we have all abided by since the first GT forum challenge?

Enough ranting by me, I do agree with you on the version differences. I gave it a go last night in the std Ferrari and the power is much more usuable, I would go as far as saying that it is maybe just as quick as the tuned Ferrari. Although I am sure we will get faster in the tuned one.

i would prefer it if there were no oppurtunities to cut but thats life, theres only a tenth or 2 u can gain by cutting, infact i did a 1'07.9xx this week with the ferrari not cutting, not that i meant it just one of those things were it was 'accidently clean':dopey:

the games brilliant, and the drifting is fairly realistic

I guess its a tarmac track at least that is what both connections predicts

well managed to scrape together a 1'07.737 with the tuned ferrari reverse and a 1'08.3xx with the standard, yam23 is in league of his own though at 1'07.0xx and 1'07.4xx respectively, insane skill to achieve those times.

sorry if this has been posted before. soon ill get my G25 wheel, and i wonder if the wheel works fine with the game? does it have the force feet back working with the g25? thanks

Its only North America still on my US version. Do you PAL guys see North America times?

edit: yes the G25 will have FFB with version 1.2 of GTHD

Its only North America still on my US version. Do you PAL guys see North America times?

edit: yes the G25 will have FFB with version 1.2 of GTHD

oh nice thanks a lot, i think i am going to sell my old DFP logitech wheel to my friend for about 60 buks.

Any word on when the ffb patch is cumming out to the US PSN Store?

I just re-downloaded US version 1.2 and it does have Force Feedback, and to me it seems stronger then the PS2 FF, especially if you play GT4 on the PS3. The graphics are also better with the PS3 playing GT4, if you have a HD TV.

Doesn't seem that the fastest guys are playing GTHD yet cause I just ran 10 laps in the Lancer and am ranked 6th place already. I'm not one of the alien fast guys but I came in second place in the JGTC long race series with my partner.
So anyone in the US or Canada, go re-download the 1.2 version and you'll be set with FF. My PS2 broke last week and I was gonna go get another one so I'd have FF for GT4, but now I can play GT4 on the PS3 with FF, I think it just became available yesterday, so I don't need a PS2 anymore :) I've had my PS3 for 3 months and haven't used it at all cause it didn't have FF so now I'm a happy camper since I spent a small fortune buying the PS3, wireless router and a 36 inch HD TV. It was worth the wait.

Back