[QUOTE]Goodwood Festival of Speed 2007[/QUOTE] 56k be warned

• Thread starter Roo
  • 24 comments

Roo

Premium
United Kingdom
Hampshire, UK
GTP_Roo
Sooooo… I finally got round to it. I’m somewhat indecisive, so I gave up and posted almost everything. The slightly blurry ones are caused by rain on the filter; I wiped it off every now and again but couldn’t do much about it.

I took 1,161 pictures over the weekend: here are 876 of them. That's how indecisive I am :)

If you want to know what something is, quote it and I’ll probably be able to tell you.

Huge thanks to Photobucket for making my life easier by eleventy million. Photos on my Photobucket account: Festival of Speed 2007.

More words when my brain is less stewed.

Alfa Romeo

Aston Martin

Audi

Bentley

Porsche

Range Rover and Bowler

RUF

Saab

Specially for AMG.: Spyker

Subaru

Toyota

I had a go at wheel changing on the Toyota stand – front right wheel off, with a couple of other guys I didn’t know. It took us 7.95 seconds :lol: - and we were still the fastest of the 4 teams!

Tyrrell

Sunday miscellaneous

Above: Andy Priaulx, Victoria Pembleton (cycle racer), having won a bike race up the hill. Prizes presented by Tony Jardine and Lord March.

Congratulations, you've reached the end. Well done!

56K be warned?

How about T1 warning as well! :lol:

Awesome pics Nathan... if I could, I'd give you more rep. I've saved almost all of them already.

Woah, woah, Nathan! And you were laughing at me for posting so many pictures in previous threads! :lol: :D I've never seen so many car pictures in one thread...

Great pictures though. Thanks for putting the time into uploading them all! 👍

and theres a ford in the miscellaneous :D

Very great collection of photos. I love the hemi under glass barracuda, it's like my idol :eek:

+Rep.

Now if only Kaz and his team would visit Goodwood for inspiration like they do SEMA. There's so many beautiful cars in there that I'd love to see in GT5.

That red car under chevrolet, the one with the huge fins, thats a Cadillac Eldorado. ;)

Fixed, although it's stying there on Photobucket. Thanks for pointing that out!

and theres a ford in the miscellaneous :D

Which one? Is it the black hot rod thing?

Incidentally, the No. 2 Silk Cut Jaguar XJR9 is the - not a, but the - XJR9 that appears in GT4. Take a look on GT4: just behind the door is an oval grey sticker. That's an FoS sticker - in GT4, it's got 9 on it, the number it had at the 2005 FoS. This year it was no. 141.

Edit: here it is:

Latest Posts

Back