◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Sorry CCraft, we're in the middle of getting everything organized and we need you to run a time trial before we can slot you in. We'll get you going for next week 👍
No problem just message me and let me know what I need to do

Hey CCraft! Go to the first page of this thread, everything you need is listed there! Skills we be along to welcome you shortly(most likely after tonight's races)
Yea I'll be around later when y'all done tonight so whenever is fine

LAG LAG LAG!

Which is ridiculous considering I'm in a wired cable connection. Seeing 60+ down and 10+ up. A Ping rating.

Room says Very high quality when I make them. Ugggh

I miss GT5!

Maybe pd should hire S.N.A.I.L. to beta test. oh wait we are, only thing is we paid them :grumpy:

We ran 16 last Tuesday with less hassle than this!

I'm in D4 now but the two times I tried joining D3 I couldn't hit any buttons and was forced to quit the game and restart. Sounds like I'm not the only one who had problems tonight.

I'm in D4 now but the two times I tried joining D3 I couldn't hit any buttons and was forced to quit the game and restart. Sounds like I'm not the only one who had problems tonight.

You're not alone, sadly. I've had the ps3's lock up and a couple of friends have too. Not cool.

Juice just not worth the squeeze tonight. Lag spiked into oblivion by 300 mph car on lap 3 of race one. Taken out on lap 1 of race 3. Lag spiked into oblivion at the start of race 4.

That's enough for me to call it a night.

Juice just not worth the squeeze tonight. Lag spiked into oblivion by 300 mph car on lap 3 of race one. Taken out on lap 1 of race 3. Lag spiked into oblivion at the start of race 4.

That's enough for me to call it a night.
This was pretty much my experience, too. Figured it best if I head out just in case my connection had something to do with it. I'd almost forgotten how difficult it was to play GT5 online when it first came out. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing most of these problems "soon." In the meantime, maybe it's best if we try not to pack rooms completely full. It's hard to even guess what the issue is when the system is stressed to its limit.

See everyone in a couple of weeks (I may show up for karting this week if I can find the time, though).

11396659143_479754e0cb_b.jpg

Well that sucks for the first night, everyone :( (I logged on about an hour ago to do a bit more with the licenses...just started IB)

Reckon the stewards need to do anything this week or do we get another free pass with the connection shenanigans?

I'll definitely be evening out the division numbers this week. Hopefully this will help the night go smoother.
Thanks, as always, kcheeb. I hope you don't take my griping as a criticism of your SNAIL-herding. I don't think anyone expected as many people as we had this week, and normally it would have been nice to have full grids.

Well that sucks for the first night, everyone :( (I logged on about an hour ago to do a bit more with the licenses...just started IB)

Reckon the stewards need to do anything this week or do we get another free pass with the connection shenanigans?

No way this night can be even counted. IMHO

I've been looking for a racing league, and I'm interested in joining S.N.A.I.L.
PSN ID: MiuraSV777; Time Zone: EST

Also, GT6 servers look like trouble :lol:
Thanks for your interest! @Skills is racing right now, but he will reply to your post with our official welcome post in a bit. Welcome to S.N.A.I.L.!! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back