◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Felicia Day is on Supernatural on CW right now!! She is one of my favorite actresses and makes the funniest facial expresions.

ok at 10:00 edt i'll host an imprompt same make clean online room. ill post the room # . cars will be recommended list.

ROOM @ #1472 6118 3701 0779 for clean one make races

Thanks for hosting last minute, Goat! I can't race tonight because I have to leave for a basketball tournament at dawn, but hopefully some snails will help get your room rocking:

ROOM #1472 6118 3701 0779

So, I have restored my PS3 yet again.

I think there is some corruption in my a_garris save game file. I'm not going to give up on recovering that data, but I'm going to do it differently. However, in attempt to be ready to race tomorrow night, I'm going to use my Vol_Jbolaz account. I'll send FRs to the SNAIL accounts later today.

Right now, I'm downloading the 15 GT5 patches. After they are installed, I want to do a FS/DB check. It is entirely possible that the corruption is being introduced by bad sectors on the HDD or possibly a bus fault. In that case, I might not be racing at all.

After that, I'll start breaking in the cars. Since I only have one XJR-9 Purple paint chip, I'm going to just paint all my cars in whatever very bright yellow I can get off of a cheap premium. I think Honda has one. Indy Yellow, Active Yellow, Sunlight Yellow or something like that.

TL;DR: Tomorrow night I will be racing as Vol_Jbolaz.

p.s. And as soon as I post this, I remember the stupid level system in GT5. We'll see if I can get high enough level to drive these three cars. Or maybe it'll let me drive them because my B-Spec level is already high enough? We'll see.

I think there is some corruption in my a_garris save game file. I'm not going to give up on recovering that data, but I'm going to do it differently. However, in attempt to be ready to race tomorrow night, I'm going to use my Vol_Jbolaz account. I'll send FRs to the SNAIL accounts later today.

Right now, I'm downloading the 15 GT5 patches. After they are installed, I want to do a FS/DB check. It is entirely possible that the corruption is being introduced by bad sectors on the HDD or possibly a bus fault. In that case, I might not be racing at all.

After that, I'll start breaking in the cars. Since I only have one XJR-9 Purple paint chip, I'm going to just paint all my cars in whatever very bright yellow I can get off of a cheap premium. I think Honda has one. Indy Yellow, Active Yellow, Sunlight Yellow or something like that.

p.s. And as soon as I post this, I remember the stupid level system in GT5. We'll see if I can get high enough level to drive these three cars. Or maybe it'll let me drive them because my B-Spec level is already high enough? We'll see.

I'm really sorry to learn about your PS3 whoa. You may need some help from your fellow SNAIL members to gift cars to you for the races - I offer my help. I have more than enough in game CR. to send you whatever car(s) you may need. Perhaps I should send you a copy of my car(s) which are already broken-in & ready to race. If desired, I'm happy to send you the more expensive cars, the 8C and the Silvia. Also, I currently have 3100+ different paint chips, so if you need a certain color, just let me know on that as well.

Send a FR to PSN: M1SS-D3V10US and I'll send the Alfa Romeo.

i will also assist in any sending of in game items, what ever you need, to help out. it happened to me once before and i know how frustrating it can be to loss your data. just friend Chio-Chansan. (that's my main account with all the goodies)

GT Academy, looking to see who's going to take part in it.
Anyone serious about it or just take part to "try it out"?

I know Bronco, Devious, and myself are. Starts May 1st/2nd depending on were you live.

Would be cool to see your "friends" and how they are doing also.

Vol Jbolaz

I also have a lot of stuff. Let me know if I can help ya!

Thanks everyone for your support. I've gotten everything patched and restored my Vol game save and the FS/DB checks seem okay. I've got the Bobs breaking in the Silvia right now.

Send a FR to PSN: M1SS-D3V10US and I'll send the Alfa Romeo.

Done, and thank you.

I plan on trying it out, but I don't think it will be much of a surprise that I won't do well.

I know Bronco, Devious, and myself are. Starts May 1st/2nd depending on were you live.

I will be. Breaking in a Z34 right now for some practice on Spa at some point this weekend. It's sponsored by Nissan so I assume those are the only cars to be used. Anyone know which models specifically (Z34, Leaf, GT-R maybe)? (I know they are GT Academy versions in screenshots).

Thanks everyone for your support. I've gotten everything patched and restored my Vol game save and the FS/DB checks seem okay. I've got the Bobs breaking in the Silvia right now.

Done, and thank you.

I plan on trying it out, but I don't think it will be much of a surprise that I won't do well.

Get some more Bobs, add me as a friend and I will grind overnight tonight if you like. That doesn't sound right.

Sign me up, I wanna get in on this...

Hey JaySin85!

I'll add you to the drivers list you'll be starting in the Division 3 group for this Sundays league race. For the Sundays you can't make it please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it makes things much simpler for us, thanks.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the different lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, have a browse through it.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I'll be giving it a go. More curious than anything.

Whatever free time I have is spent prepping for Sundays races, doesn't leave too much time for GT Academy.

1919445486.png

Download 42.53 Upload 30.74 Ping 10 ms

zer05ive
Any chance you can log into the D3 lounge early on Sunday night? I know I said dvdoughboy was the host for D3, but your connection puts his (and all of ours) to shame. Wow! :eek:

Let me confirm with the boss... er, wife.

SHould be OK

Okay, I'll put you down as the "Primary Host" for D3 in the League Responsibilities post. With your connection speed, it's safe to safe to say that any disconnects that occur in D3 won't due to a poor host connection. ;)

Attention all Division 1 drivers: Do any of you have a "Grade A" connection? We're still looking for someone in D1 to fill that void if possible. I think there were more disconnects in D1 than in any other division last Sunday, so it would be ideal the D1 driver with the best connection could step up. Thanks!

zer05ive
Okay, I'll put you down as the "Primary Host" for D3 in the League Responsibilities post. With your connection speed, it's safe to safe to say that any disconnects that occur in D3 won't due to a poor host connection. ;)

Attention all Division 1 drivers: Do any of you have a "Grade A" connection? We're still looking for someone in D1 to fill that void if possible. I think there were more disconnects in D1 than in any other division last Sunday, so it would be ideal the D1 driver with the best connection could step up. Thanks!

I did the test and I rated a B+ but I was running PC and PS at the same time. I'll run another one and let you know tonight.

Done, and thank you.

Congratulations, and I hope it keeps working! 👍

I'm going to try it out, I wasn't old enough last time around. I doubt I'm going to make it very far. I'll likely be using my GTP tagged account, its the same as my regular account but with GTP in front.

Back