• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Apr 06 2014
Penalty Rate 78%
Banner by dabneyd

Division 1 - 2 incidents on file
Hugh--Jayness
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 17 points.
  • 27 points total and 6 weeks probation
Division 5 - 5 incidents on file
GTP_lousteezy
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 7 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 13 points.
  • 20 points total and 6 weeks probation
JJLopez_427
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 7 points. 2 weeks probation.
TEX-36
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for on-track concession. 1 week probation.

Division 6 - 2 incidents on file
rob1nh000d
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points doubled to 8 for probation violation. 2 weeks probation remain

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to JLBowler, Neovro and tezgm99 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @kcheeb, these adjustments have been made in the director's and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​
Thanks to @JLBowler, @Neovre, and @tezgm99 for the reviews this week. And thanks to @Dragonwhisky for updating the the results sheets with the penalties. Since there are some significant changes to the prize winners, I'm going to post a new results post.

Here are the official results from our league night on April 6, 2014

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 74 (69.52 for prize purposes only)
  2. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Hugh--Jayness ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. WhalesNPals ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. zstovall ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. PTslopoke --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Klutch-D ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. chuyler1 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. GTP_Benz-27 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. ariemilian -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  14. msgt-sd ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. GTP_ParkerMO125 --- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 86 (83.41 for Prize A)
  2. BC_BOYZZ ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. JWalker_SSR7 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. quattpequatt ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. VrapPlus ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. GTP_NishRacer ----- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 3
  1. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 77 (67.93 for prize purposes only)
  2. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. LeoStrop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. Spooky_pants2 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 4
  1. floydlovesbritt3 -- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85 (77.20 for Prize B)
  2. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Unleashed159 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. SRFXGHK-1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. lfarris3 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. shmibal43 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. zii1993 ----------- did not submit a vote
  11. xpiratenationx --- did not submit a vote

Division 5
  1. Munch2487 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 79 (67.38 for prize purposes only)
  2. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. GTP_lousteezy ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. carolina1789 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. GTP_pyxen --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote

Division 6
  1. Mirado_7 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 81 (70.87 for prize purposes only)
  2. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. rob1nh000d -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. race_emhard ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. ShrumpRacer86 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 7
  1. aliengamerx25 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 87 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. speer9892007 ------ did not submit a vote
  3. deacon-blues082 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Nail-27 ----------- did not submit a vote
  5. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Ogg_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. robertomglolz ----- did not submit a vote
  8. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. JCsSoldier -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. THE_GUMSLINGER ---- did not submit a vote
  11. elsbury2 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 8
  1. dcallnight -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (77.13 for Prize C)
  2. SCCARACER36 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. wvhellbilly369 ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Sharkb8ii --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Rolly21581 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. autoximpreza ------ did not submit a vote
  7. FBR_Steve --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Wackedboy --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. rdeforge92 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3

West Coast (did not race due to maintenance on GT6 servers)

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (Sport Hard tires) at Deep Forest Raceway (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @ParkerMO125 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - BMW M3 CSL '03 (Sport Medium tires) at Apricot Hill Raceway (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @FloydC3 gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @dcallnight so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Prize winners, you have the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $750,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

Last edited:
hey guys, prize A, wow! Getting ready to head to work until 600 central. With the baby on the way play time is at a low. But should be able to pick my decision within an hour from getting off tonight, this doesnt go over any deadline i have does it?

Also, the google sheets are very hard to go through on my flip phone(let alone text this), few weeks ago someone posted combo history on here, cant find it. Anybody?

Shocked about prize A now

edit- which tab do i want? I click on link, sends me to shell marketplace. Looked in monthly results didnt see anything? Which one?!

Last edited:
hey guys, prize A, wow! Getting ready to head to work until 600 central. With the baby on the way play time is at a low. But should be able to pick my decision within an hour from getting off tonight, this doesnt go over any deadline i have does it?

Also, the google sheets are very hard to go through on my flip phone(let alone text this), few weeks ago someone posted combo history on here, cant find it. Anybody?

edit- which tab do i want? I click on link, sends me to shell marketplace. Looked in monthly results didnt see anything? Which one?!
I believe this is what you are looking for.

edit- which tab do i want? I click on link, sends me to shell marketplace. Looked in monthly results didn't see anything? Which one?!

Just remember that we have official practice at 9:30 pm EST, so that should give you about an hour. Please post your pick soonest so that everyone can get ready in time of practice tonight.

750,000 credits? If I could just throw something out there...

That is one expensive Dodge.

Just remember that we have official practice at 9:30 pm EST, so that should give you about an hour. Please post your pick soonest so that everyone can get ready in time of practice tonight.

That is one expensive Dodge.

This almost seems like the perfect argument that others were discussing earlier, in regards to timing of combos. This would make sense what is picked, would be in effect a week from Sunday, so you could start practicing for these combos on Monday. I still have to pick up about 70,000 credits to buy the Mazda Roadster to race it Sunday, so all of my practice is on those circut races :)

This from the last place D8 driver.....so take it for what it is worth :)

S.N.A.I.L. Data Announcement
Google has upgraded Google Docs and called it Google Sheets. They've promised all kinds of good things, increased performance, easier to use, fewer restrictions ... sound familiar :odd:

At any rate, today I'll be finishing the upgrade of the S.N.A.I.L. results documents to the new Google Sheets. Things may appear broken from time to time, but fear not ... It's all part of the master plan :crazy:

I'll post here with the links for the new documents as soon as they're ready.

:cheers:

This almost seems like the perfect argument that others were discussing earlier, in regards to timing of combos. This would make sense what is picked, would be in effect a week from Sunday, so you could start practicing for these combos on Monday. I still have to pick up about 70,000 credits to buy the Mazda Roadster to race it Sunday, so all of my practice is on those circut races :)

@bigjobrob, do you run the seasonal events? Some of those have a pretty good payout, especially the FT-1 seasonal that was released on Monday. I think you get 300k when you get gold, which is 600k if you have the 5-day bonus.

Bronze Target Time - 1:57:000, prizes are Toyota FT-1 + 60K CR
Silver Target Time - 1:49:000, prizes are GT Flourescence 002-C + 90K CR
Gold Target Time - 1:46:000, prizes are GT Gunmetal 007-W + 150K CR

S.N.A.I.L. Data Announcement II
All right, I've got the two main documents converted and ready for use. The existing documents will remain in place until I am satisfied the conversion has not negatively affected S.N.A.I.L. The new Google Sheets documents have all had their names adjusted, I've appended '- New' to the end. So, if you're looking at the S.N.A.I.L. Results document, it's name should be 'S.N.A.I.L. Results - New'. If the document you are looking at is named, 'S.N.A.I.L. Results', you're looking at the old document.

Without further adieu, here are the links to the new documents:

S.N.A.I.L. Results - New
S.N.A.I.L. Directors' Points Tally and Elimination Votes - New

If you notice anything that doesn't look right, please post here and I'll have a look at it. Also, later today I'll have the rest of the data loaded, summarized and presented.

Thanks

S.N.A.I.L. Data Announcement II
All right, I've got the two main documents converted and ready for use. The existing documents will remain in place until I am satisfied the conversion has not negatively affected S.N.A.I.L. The new Google Sheets documents have all had their names adjusted, I've appended '- New' to the end. So, if you're looking at the S.N.A.I.L. Results document, it's name should be 'S.N.A.I.L. Results - New'. If the document you are looking at is named, 'S.N.A.I.L. Results', you're looking at the old document.

Without further adieu, here are the links to the new documents:

S.N.A.I.L. Results - New
S.N.A.I.L. Directors' Points Tally and Elimination Votes - New

If you notice anything that doesn't look right, please post here and I'll have a look at it. Also, later today I'll have the rest of the data loaded, summarized and presented.

Thanks
The driver race count tab is filled with "#VALUE!", and the scores for D6 on the 2014.04 tab seem to be in reverse order. Everything else looks great.

I randomly found this guide that lists which events are the best for earning credits. So those like @bigjobrob can find the best race for them to get some quick credits. No surprise that nearly all the Red Bull races are the top earning events.

Like JLBowler clearly explained, there's no way to clear combo choices before all steward work done.
Need money? Red bull all the way.

Is it a street or race car?

When you said you had something at 750k I was hoping for a Reventon, but this is just as good(if its on sports tyres)

Back