Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_1.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 8
All car colors submitted. Wheel colors and car numbers submitted (excluding the 2000GT obviously).

Main reason for the post is a question regarding preferences for others: Do you have the power assisted steering enabled in the options menu under 'steering characteristics'? I have always had it set to off and feedback strength to 10.

I have always been one to choose a setting a carry on with it as adapting to a change can sometimes prove to be more difficult when it comes to something like this, just curious as to what others prefer....

Hope to get some more practice in tomorrow with you fellas and definitely looking forward my first official race this weekend!!!!

Cheers,

Don

Not sure the standard timing, but will I be getting a division before tomorrow? Not trying to rush, just need to know if I should be warming up :lol:

Not sure the standard timing, but will I be getting a division before tomorrow? Not trying to rush, just need to know if I should be warming up :lol:

The deadline to submit new requests is 11:59 tonight, so they usually send out the notifications to new drivers Sunday morning.

Any new drivers that are wondering about when they will get their division placement message. I will handle them all together tonight after the deadline has passed. That deadline is 23:59 ET.

@JLBowler Do you ever sleep? :)

I sure do. That deadline is only 9 PM my time. The only reason I'm up at this hour on a Saturday is that I have a baseball tournament I'm umpiring today. That's also the reason for the slight delay in getting the new drivers placed. Every school around here is on spring break this week or next week so they are hosting all their baseball tournaments in these two weeks. It's a good time to be an umpire. .

Sorry guys, I know I deserve a fish slap for this one, but where is the link to submit numbers and colors? It isn't on the front page...

<<braces for impact.>>

Hey Severn welcome to the league! 👍 Take it that you should be warming up anyway no matter what Division you end up landing in.

Hey Severn welcome to the league! 👍 Take it that you should be warming up anyway no matter what Division you end up landing in.

Hey! Thanks! That's what I decided to go with, running some laps on all of them this morning haha. It helps that the Roadster Touring and GT-R GT3 Base are 2 of my favorite cars in the game.

Good week to start! :lol:

As for now I'm heading out in my real car to find a nice curvy road to feel some G-forces on... Been too long and I haven't found a decent one yet since moving out of the mountains to southern New England. :ouch:

So I'll be running tomorrow. l might be using the high_five_city account since I'm home for Easter and didn't bring my ps3. Probably not though but just FYI. And I've been inactive for a couple months and didn't know what the process is for signing up again.

And regarding the whole "tuning" issue, honestly I just see it as an umpire having a generous strike zone or a ref letting players be a little more aggressive before calling foul. It's not ideal, definitely, but ya gotta play the game as it is. You know someone else is gonna take advantage anyway.

Hey guys long time no see again. If any of you guys is interested in doing a mix class endurance race, SPEC is hosting a 3 hour race at silverstone. The two classes are LMP and GT. There are only a few spots left and it would be great to see a full grid.

I would like to join Snail Racing
@SHOCKY_WELL,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back