◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
:lol: going to be exciting, me thinks.

Not used to the crickets here, everyone must be practicing :)

I logged on to join esh in the D1 lounge, but he was gone by the time I got there. I wanted to practice with him because that's exactly what I did last Saturday afternoon and it helped me a lot on Sunday night! 👍

btw, any luck getting those last time trial times yet? I bet everyone is wanting to see which division they'll be assigned to now that we're expanding to four divisions. ;)

I logged on to join esh in the D1 lounge, but he was gone by the time I got there. I wanted to practice with him because that's exactly what I did last Saturday afternoon and it helped me a lot on Sunday night! 👍

btw, any luck getting those last time trial times yet? I bet everyone is wanting to see which division they'll be assigned to now that we're expanding to four divisions. ;)

Just messages they're working on them :)

I was going to go into SPEC Racing for a run around Motegi. Be there in about 10 minutes if you or anyone has time to join me.

zer05ive

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but you want everyone to do the time trails?

KingBestJr
Is it sunday yet haha. :)

You should do the spec enduro @ twin ring full course, its tonight @ 10pm est 45 laps with stock lotus elise 111r rm. Im racing & epicgonzagas going to be there.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but you want everyone to do the time trails?

Completing the Time Trial is only required for new members. It's more of a "favor" for existing members. :)

The more data we have from existing members, the more useful the data from the new members is. 👍

This sounds like fun; I'd like to join!

Hey SPIDERMANLOL1,

We do have a lot of fun 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination as soon as possible so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

zer05ive
Completing the Time Trial is only required for new members. It's more of a "favor" for existing members. :)

The more data we have from existing members, the more useful the data from the new members is. 👍

Okay! That's a great idea! Getting everyone's time trials and placing everyone in the respected division would make for a better race experience.

I'd be up for that! I'll do it and send kcheeb my time.

Okay! That's a great idea! Getting everyone's time trials and placing everyone in the respected division would make for a better race experience.

thanks tcrash!

I knew I could count on you! Thanks for stepping up, tcrash! As always!

Hey guys, I think for now, I need to back off on sunday commitments. I've been traveling a lot this summer and I don't think I'll be able to make them regularly. Wish I could be there more as I've had a great time racing here. For now, please put me on the associate list, I'll try to jump in as much as possible during the weeks.

I'm actually hoping it's possible to jump in on the occasional sunday race if I can provide prior notice. It seems SNAIL is growing quite quickly and I would love to continue to be a part of it.

Thanks for letting us know tomtom. I'll move you to the Associate S.N.A.I.L. section.

Just give us a heads up when you can race 👍

You should do the spec enduro @ twin ring full course, its tonight @ 10pm est 45 laps with stock lotus elise 111r rm. Im racing & epicgonzagas going to be there.

If its ok i would like to race the enduro tonight then sounds fun if there is room. :)

Is it with oil change and break in engine of course and no tuning allowed right and what tires will be used.

If its ok i would like to race the enduro tonight then sounds fun if there is room. :)

Is it with oil change and break in engine of course and no tuning allowed right and what tires will be used.

Awesome, we'd be glad to have you! Please post your request to join on the S.P.E.C. Racing thread.

Tuning will be prohibited just like in S.N.A.I.L. so it's critical that you break-in your engine and get an oil change.

As for the tires, we use Racing Mediums and Racing Hards. Each compound must be used at least once during the course of the race.

Awesome, we'd be glad to have you! Please post your request to join on the S.P.E.C. Racing thread.

Tuning will be prohibited just like in S.N.A.I.L. so it's critical that you break-in your engine and get an oil change.

As for the tires, we use Racing Mediums and Racing Hards. Each compound must be used at least once during the course of the race.

Sounds good just bought it and breaking it in now. :)

You're going to have fun with the Elise 111 RM, cool car to drive 👍

Looking forward to it and i love the track havent drove on it too much but its a blast, but i will have flashbacks of the east course parts from gt academy lmao.

Vail talked me into trying the SPEC racing sometime, zer0, but I can't do it this evening.

Big "Five Oh" party for one of my friends. I should be recovered by tomorrow night, I think. :crazy:

Vail talked me into trying the SPEC racing sometime, zer0, but I can't do it this evening.

Big "Five Oh" party for one of my friends. I should be recovered by tomorrow night, I think. :crazy:

Excellent, glad he twisted your arm 👍

Have fun tonight!

Good stuff. Had fun learning the track, haven't gotten enough laps in there yet!

Not like Spa or the on-disc tracks.

I like it. There are a couple of counter-intuitive spots, but there are plenty of places to pass. It should be a fun place to race.

Back