◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
On a serious race note, yesterday I went to another autocross in my 2003 Nissan 350z. It was very wet for my morning session as I was in group 1. Groups 2 and 3 were dryer in the morning. My afternoon session was completely dry. After the morning I was in 2nd in the novice group with a 40.508 and then I had a best of 35.038 in the dry conditions to take 1st in the novice group and took 7th OVERALL out of 74 racers. Here is the GoPro of my best run. Sorry for the wind noise. I didn't take the waterproof back off when it got sunny out.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on July 20, 2014

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for. 👍

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 82 (75.67 for Prize A) PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Neovre ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. PTslopoke --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Juicybeans916 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. GamingPete -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 2
  1. Unleashed159 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 81 (64.94 for Prize C)
  2. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Clutch_800 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. tenderly90 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 3
  1. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 76 (69.05 for Prize B)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. GrimGrnninGhost --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. FloptaStr8 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. AJK-VAIL ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. CAPECOD104 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. Volcoman3 --------- did not submit a vote
  14. TeamOmegaRacing --- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. TheNoseKnows__ ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. imjimeez44 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. spyagent1439 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Slickguy6666 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. SCREAMING_CHIEF --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. TheLordSnowden ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. GTP_lousteezy ----- did not submit a vote
  13. DoublePass -------- did not submit a vote
  14. BB1GRIZ ----------- did not submit a vote
  15. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 5
  1. Fallen_log -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. hognhominy -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Muriloantunes ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. BR1MANN ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. DigiImprov -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. JJLopez_427 ------- did not submit a vote
  8. racingchamp30 ----- did not submit a vote
  9. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. C3boo ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
  12. race_emhard ------- did not submit a vote
  13. shmibal43 --------- did not submit a vote
  14. cmbeal317 --------- did not submit a vote

Division 6
  1. jay-c2000 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 88 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. Ogg_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. aeroliteflight ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dcschwinn --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. jhgator1777 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. wvhellbilly369 ---- did not submit a vote
  11. vsfit ------------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - BMW M4 Coupe (Sport Soft tires) at Apricot Hill Raceway forward (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @LLOYDZELITE69 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @LLOYDZELITE69 has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 5 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D1 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it once the "all clear" from the stewards is announced. Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @LLOYDZELITE69 is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - GTR-GT500 Base Model '08 (Racing Hard tires) at Grand Valley Speedway (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @fzappa gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @GTP_unleashed so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 20 July 2014

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have 14 incidents on file. Deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, July 25th, 2014.

Banners by dabneyd

Last edited:
I didn't mind combo 3, but I think I do prefer cars with a bit more oversteer. The M4 at Apricot however just kept reminding me about how much this is a video game. However I have recently started using Apricot as a sort of skidpad training ground of sorts. However it didn't make me any better at the combo. :boggled:

Edit: wow, I'm out of practice. I don't even know what I would say with a TOTP.

YEAHHH! Another prize :)
Hold that, you need to wait for the all clear from @Dragonwhisky.

Also, didn't @LLOYDZELITE69 already win a prize A? He picked the GTR @ GVS. When was that selected?

EDIT: He had prize A after the July 6th race night and choose the GTR @ GVS for the July 13th date.
Okay @D1_Drivers (does GTP12 have distributions lists?) that means you need to start thinking about your Prize A suggestions.

Rule #1 - Don't post your combo suggestion until the "all clear" is given by @Dragonwhisky

Rule #2 - Don't suggest a combo unless you raced in D1 on July 20th, 2104

Rule #3 - Only make one suggestion. If you suggest more than one combo, all of your suggestions are null and void and you will be prohibited from making another prize suggestion for the rest of eternity.

-Division 3 Race Report-

Well, what can I say? Sunday night was the craziest night that I have ever hosted/directed in all the nights I've done so. Doesn't Sony and PD know not to screw around on our league night? We had some disconnects and a few that could not see the same amount of racers on the track but we got it sorted out. Unfortunately, we finished the night at around 9:30pm PT. But no one said anything about finishing the night 1 hour later than it was supposed to. You guys/gals in this division are awesome. Everyone was determined to finish, no matter what. You even let my NY come out a little and get frustrated but my D3 family stood there along side of me. Thanks! Despite all of the crap, we still had some great battles and all of you encouraging each other in your mic and text comments shows great sportsmanship. Is it safe to assume that all of you are more interested in close racing then winning a prize? I'd take that bet!

One other little tid-bit I thought you might like to know is that for two weeks in a row, yes, two weeks in a row, not 1 IR, according to the Stewards Review Sheet. I think you should be proud of that as much as I'm proud of you, which is a lot:)👍 Lets not stop at 2 weeks and keep the groove going. Thanks again everyone for putting up with all the crap last night and I am happy to call myself the D3 host/director because of you.

Okay @D1_Drivers (does GTP12 have distributions lists?) that means you need to start thinking about your Prize A suggestions.

Rule #1 - Don't post your combo suggestion until the "all clear" is given by @Dragonwhisky

Rule #3 - Only make one suggestion. If you suggest more than one combo, all of your suggestions are null and void and you will be prohibited from making another prize suggestion for the rest of eternity.

@LLOYDZELITE69 (or another D1 guy) can you share that post in the D1 PM conversation? Trying to do it on my phone isn't working so well.

Hello guys, just because we are a racing community I thought I had to post this:

View attachment 190313
Burn Energy Drink brought a Lotus F1 car to Mexicali, Mexico last Thursday and JJ couldn't miss the opportunity to take a picture with it :D

cool, i won 3 day tickets to F1 when they returned to my country (Austria) on red bull ring
was able to go trough the pits when they put the cars together and get them inspected afterwards
also they had a legend parade with some original old cars driven by old austrian f1 drivers
them cars got private owners now so everybody was surprised
that red bull was able to pull that off as f1 had nothing to do with it
it was fun seeing them on track and up close too nice sounds and stuff

i got like thousands of photos but i dont know how to convinently share it with yall

IMG_2850.jpg IMG_2777.jpg IMG_2708.jpg IMG_2726.jpg IMG_6172.jpg IMG_6251.jpg IMG_6329cp.jpg IMG_6520yel.jpg IMG_4755.jpg IMG_4872.jpg IMG_5156.jpg

here is some legends:

IMG_5957.jpg 20140619_184341.jpg 20140619_184405.jpg 20140619_184958.jpg 20140619_185221.jpg 20140619_185429.jpg 20140619_190006.jpg 20140619_190126.jpg 20140619_190243.jpg IMG_5395.jpg IMG_5551.jpg IMG_5827.jpg IMG_5829.jpg IMG_5836.jpg IMG_5881.jpg IMG_5893.jpg IMG_5935.jpg IMG_5972.jpg

ofcourse i made alot of videos like these aswell
but theyre a pain to upload all:

check how the guy on the rear left wheel looses the screw into the audience hahaha worth about 300 euros

Last edited:

We know they're aliens, but can they time travel now?

I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT LONG ENOUGH

Test Room:

I left. Will return shortly.

still got 13 mil to waste...
Of the cars I saw you test only the lambo has never been run. And yes the ram has been used before:)

The tommy ZZII is more fun than the lambo:) also try the base Pagani;)

Back