◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
f1f8te.jpg

Don't worry about asking. You're not the first new driver to ask and you won't be the last. Honestly, I would rather have a new driver asking questions about when they will get placed as opposed to the new driver that runs the time trial and then never bothers to race.

I didn't exactly like this part of your comment. Some of us can't help that our work scheduels change. I now work on Sundays during the race times. I thought we were allowed to come and go in this series, to race when everything else in life allows us too? Work is very important when we have bills to pay. This racing doesn't pay the bills. Except the ones who win GT Accadamy. :)

I didn't exactly like this part of your comment. Some of us can't help that our work scheduels change. I now work on Sundays during the race times. I thought we were allowed to come and go in this series, to race when everything else in life allows us too? Work is very important when we have bills to pay. This racing doesn't pay the bills. Except the ones who win GT Accadamy. :)

I'm certain that @JLBowler is not referring to you, since you have raced here in the past. He is referring to the many that post and interest in joining, take the test and do the time trial and then disappear. It's quite a hassle for him to keep track of those people for X number of weeks without them taking part in the league.

so how many laps and qualifying minutes is the lamborghini going to be on silverstone?

Looks like the lap times will be somewhere between 2:00 and 2:10
So, 5 laps should be around 10:30 and 6 laps could be more than 12:30
To get 3 laps qualifying, 7 min will be easy for D1 and tighter for D6 (takes a while to get to start/finish line for the first lap). One mistake and yer screwed.

I'm certain that @JLBowler is not referring to you, since you have raced here in the past. He is referring to the many that post and interest in joining, take the test and do the time trial and then disappear. It's quite a hassle for him to keep track of those people for X number of weeks without them taking part in the league.
I understand :)

The driver's list has been updated. You will notice that D3 has 16 full time drivers listed at this point. This means there is a good chance that someone may have to move to D2 for the final week of the season if the room fills up.

A reminder to all room hosts (especially D1 since you guys did it last week). If a driver is not listed as in your division, they are not allowed to run in any other division room unless their assigned division room is full. If they can't find their room, that is not a reason to race in a different division. That is something that the driver needs to sort out with their assigned division and it needs to be posted somewhere on race night so something can be done about it.

I would like to join this organization please. GTP_CargoRatt.

@GTP_CargoRatt

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back