◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
You're not supposed to know. PD all ninja like these days.
Sneaky, they are!, Remember Pearl!

Thanks @dangerzone641 I will be running my brake calipers "Yellow" and my number as always is 39, even though Newman ain't in it! I picked it and will stay with it!
Won't, will not EVER FORGET Dale! "3"

Last edited:
So far it's taken about 10 to download, 15-20 minute install at the XMB and now it's bouncing on in-game install between 8-9 minutes displayed time left.

@zer05ive @JLBowler @KTR5 perhaps an official decision about the West Coast time slot needs to be made. I would almost suggest creating a casual lobby for people to unwind after the main races and for those that can not race early to get some good track time with some great racers.
The decision is not up to us, it's up to you guys. We made the decision a long time ago to set up a West Coast division and that decision still stands. However, it's only possible to have the division if we have the manpower and the leadership to run it. Right now we don't, but I'd be happy to see that situation change for the better.

I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but nobody will be painting brake calipers for use in SNAIL. The update notes state it can only be done if you have the racing brakes installed on your car.

I'm about to test that on one or both of the 2 race cars we are about to run next week.

Neither one's stock calipers can be painted.

I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but nobody will be painting brake calipers for use in SNAIL. The update notes state it can only be done if you have the racing brakes installed on your car.
Oh man! Really?

Edit; at least they gave us
nothing!
Who do they cater to?
Clearly it's not the drivers that do spec racing!
Who drive to their own ability as opposed to a driver that can "manipulate a cars characteristics" and falsely become fast!

No! They over look the best league on GT Planet, that sends them the best and most competent racers to groom and promote for their own self glory as to say to the whole world, "look what we have done"

Wish they knew their demographic just a bit better, of course I'm sure they have a research department and I may not know of anything Grander than SNAIL but seriously!, they most know where Nick, Chris, Martin, Dan, Joey, Doug and Brian came from!

Let alone this years contestants from!, where? Snail.

Last edited:
since some of yall mentioned you like the multiple cars banners
i was finally able to make some for the lambo with todays practice sessions
here are some alternatives
tho i like the original one the best because its from the "sunny" side

jg5xr7.jpg

254xypv.jpg

2jbmvj6.jpg

Looks like the change to numbering consists of getting 5 base stickers to choose from to put your number on. Supposedly there are more cars we can number now as well.

@Pizzle13 I like the middle one the best.

@dragonwhiskey, does it say that the servers are under maintenance?

QUOTE="Jakedog23, post: 9909436, member: 231791"]What do you mean on the first part? I am in the middle of the update.[/QUOTE]
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
There are five different number "plates". The text for the numbers is unchanged.

I was able to put a number on the Lambo that is set to be used this week. I don't know if that applies to all cars or not. It might be another difference between the old premium and standard versions of cars.

If

jg5xr7.jpg

254xypv.jpg

2jbmvj6.jpg
i feel the track is to big and overpowers the banner

Are you guys going to implement the number thing on street cars?

Because that is a thing now

1406266925-recentral-2014-07-25-07-26-01-23.png

Unless SNAIL management decides differently, I'll be numbering every car the game will let me.

If

i feel the track is to big and overpowers the banner

I disagree with joby to the extent the track maps are essentially watermarks. Perhaps fade them a bit more? Besides, the track is 50% of the combo, so...

jg5xr7.jpg

254xypv.jpg

2jbmvj6.jpg
He who make the banners gets to choose them. :)

That's always how it's been. While you can certainly take feedback from others, it's ultimately your call. 👍

To all you photographers out there, you should know by now what kind of photos @Pizzle13 is looking for and that he gets them done early in the week. Therefore, post them asap once the new combos are selected if you want him to consider using them.

That hurts, but I guess it's worth the experience :D

I wish someday I get da munnies and buy myself a triple screen setup :)

But first, a wheel and a stand
Built not Bought :cheers:

total setup was cheaper than 4x Takeoff Slicks and a tank of racefuel. I ate 5lb bags of rice, beans, and tortillas for 2 weeks, totally worth it.

OMG CAN IT BE TRUE!!!!!
The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue where it was possible for the game to become unstable under certain circumstances when selecting the Mount Panorama course.

3668874.jpg

Back