◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Suzuka-Circuit.jpg

Some nice D5 action.
I spy the Senna outfit... nice choice, I use that as well :)

Tonight was my first night of S.N.A.I.L. Racing. It was without a doubt the Best night of racing I have ever competed in. Every driver is extremely respectful but fast. The way the pack of cars stays together is just insane!! Also I won my fisrt race and another at Suzuka. Thanks to everyone in S.N.A.I.L. especially everyone in Division 5!!!
Pic1_zpsb72744e3.jpg

Pic2_zpsc9e88269.jpg
Congratulations Shmibal43 :)
That's a good performance for your first racing sunday with us.
Keep up the momentum!

D3 had a few false starts and stops, some fairly serious lag events, and a score keeper that bailed mid-race. Thanks to Schmiggz for hosting, JLBowler for directing and collecting scores, Canucklehead for some timely replay research and the rest of the D3 crew for their patience.

Since we didn't have access to on the fly score-keeping and no one knew exactly where they finished - here are the scores as we were able to get them. They are very unofficial and extremely preliminary.

• 1 86 fereck
  • 2 78 jlbowler
  • 3 66 Schmiggz
  • 4 62.1 AG07WRXTR
  • 5 62 JWalker_SSR7
  • 6 56 lfarris3
  • 7 51 MerlinRPM
  • 8 47 canuckleheadII
  • 9 46 iroquois--
  • 10 45 Wolfsatz
  • 11 42.1 Dakota_husky19
  • 12 42 dragonwhisky
  • 13 35 BUDBOI1234567
  • 14 28 race_emhard
  • 15 24 Troggeh

The Director's score sheet has been updated. If anyone in D3 knows of anything different please let me or JLBowler know.

Had a blast, I think I'll get used to short sprint races way earlier than I tought :D

Also, those two races were my two first wins in online races in GT6 :cheers:

Last edited:
D3 became pure hell as i don't remember to see so much talent in so many new drivers making me, wolfsatz or dragonwiskey look like mere bottom of the table people.
Despite some pontual lagging from one or two driverd the room connection was explendid and it was definetly a very good racing session. Cheers and congrats to all of you., hoping to see you soon.

I had a blast in all three races. I'm a lot slower than what I was expecting myself to be, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. Definitely time to start investing into a wheel, I think I've hit my talent wall with the controller.

@DriftinAssassin When it comes to trying to be faster, I'm hopeless.

I had the worst time I've ever had in a lobby in GT6, including GT5.

You were in D3, and as @Schmiggz said, they were smoking fast.

Initial placement starts with the TT info, but trust me, you, @kcheeb and the SNAIL crew are pretty responsive to making changes that need to be made once the data is in.

It will shake out, give it, and yourself, some time to adjust.

Just have to give it some time. I've been racing for a few months now (since mid 2013) and when I started I wasn't so good. Just a few weeks ago I won my first league night and not long before that I won my first race. Racing with the guys in this group will make you faster. I can almost gurentee that.

I'm slower now since getting a wheel and it's a little discouraging at times but I know that as long as I race in this league I will see a huge improvement.

@fastfox400, sorry for not trying to come back to the room after i got disconnected, i was really tired and pissed off with this online instability. Hope you guys had a good race, next week we will have more luck with connection.👍

Don't put yourself down, i can see you are in D3, you just have to find the right division for your racing, relax before the race and try to have some fun, the times will get better. Try to have some online practices alone, to feel the problems and advantages of the cars we are using for the week. :)

You're not as slow as you think. Since you are actually playing with people in your league it will take some time to adjust but within a few weeks you will probably be able to start putting out better times. In the end I want to believe it's all about what you make of it.

Great time in D5 last night, but we ran too late for me to do the replay upload shuffle.

I will hit that right after work.

D5 scores are entered.

@OxideKart17 - That was enjoyable racing last night ..... except the "usual mistakes" I make. Thoroughly enjoyed the tight and fast racing - look forward to another go at it next Sunday night, Sir. Thanks for the photo.
Note: "SNAIL - Widow" (my wife) says that picture looks like me with a helmet on. Good, makes the "virtual racing" even more "real", shall we say?

@TEX36, That first Suzuka race, I ran 4 flawless laps and when you spun, I had over a 6 second cushion and ran myself off the track trying to take it easy, ended up 5th.

D6 racing was great. It was my first race in SNAIL and I must admit that I had my hiccups and I am sorry about the people I hit. But I got my first podium in my first week of racing. But in whole it was a great night. Thank you for the experience.

Back