◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
@jobyone and I have occasionally kicked around ideas of multiple classes on the track.

I wonder if having the D4-D7 member in the xxxxx car at 525 PP and the D1-D3 drivers in the yyyyy car at 500 PP would have any interest, or merit? Could tune differently as well?

Just musing racing ideas over the morning cuppa joe with my two blondes. 👍 :lol:

I like this idea, but it's too bad that PD limits us to 16 in a room. I think one of the most exciting parts of the mixed class races is that you are almost always with someone else, whether it is racing with someone in your class, passing a lower class or having to pay attention to your mirrors for a faster class coming up. With the 16 car limit it won't be as exciting.

I like this idea, but it's too bad that PD limits us to 16 in a room. I think one of the most exciting parts of the mixed class races is that you are almost always with someone else, whether it is racing with someone in your class, passing a lower class or having to pay attention to your mirrors for a faster class coming up. With the 16 car limit it won't be as exciting.

If you picked something similar to Brands Hatch Indy or Silverstone Stowe, you wouldn't have that problem even running Fiat 500 '68's with Fiat 500 Grande Punto '09's in the field. :lol:

Or the '79 Abarth with the Panda Super '90

Or the 1500 Biposto Bertone '52 with the Spider 1600 Duetto '66 (Yes, an Alfa, but they'd look cool)

Or the Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 with the Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 (two Alfas, but delightfully different)

Last edited:
Dude! Do a full fiat/abarth line up! I like this idea! The biggest the track could be is 1 mile.
Hey, who was having issue with their headset? Raise your hand.
What brand headset did you get?

Last edited:
Nick's lap times from official scoring:

TVDAn03.png

8W4kBuc.png

nYAp5rk.png

From what I can see, a 2:13.063 was his fastest lap.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Jan 05 2014
Penalty Rate 56%
Reviewable rate 56%
Banner by dabneyd

There were 4 incidents filed this week the stewards were unable to review because of technical difficulties with replays. Those were;

Division 3 -
race_emhard - Round 3, Race 2​
lfarris3 - Round 3, Race 2​

Division 4 - This one was a steward submission that only 1 steward was able to review. The replay would not work for other stewards.
mrcorleone85 - Round 2, Race 2​

Division 6 -
speer9892007 - Round 2, Race 1​

The above drivers are free to feel they've won the PD Replay Lottery.

Below are the results of the 5 out of 9 incidents, the stewards were able to review.

Division 1 - 1 incident on file
fizzer82
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for on-track concession. 2 Weeks probation

Division 2 - 2 incidents on file.
serge_1919
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 14 points. 4 weeks probation
racefan78
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for on-track concession. 2 weeks probation
Division 4 - 3 incidents on file.
mrcorleone85
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 3 - 11 points. 3 weeks probation
dtlohse
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 3 - 12 points. 3 weeks probation

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to DrKronin, JLBowler, Oshawa-Joe and tezgm99 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​

Does the D6 Division race with ABS at all?

All league settings are default unless noted below:
Boost: Off
Penalty: Weak (and Effective for Free Run) in Divisions 2-7. (Penalties OFF for D1 only)
Race Finish Delay: 90sec
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
Driving Aids: Only ABS allowed in Divisions 1-6. (ABS, TCS, and Driving Line are allowed in Division 7 only)

Ahh you are correct! I remember now... Adventuruss has also been added to the roster!! Thank you! (and thanks for reminding me 'cheeb!)
I would be willing to stay on as a backup scorekeeper. I'm afraid steward duty is going to keep me pretty busy

That is because the PS3 only does chat through the USB, not game sounds. You would need something that hooks up through the Multiport left and right channels, through the optical out port, HDMI or by bluetooth. Hence the reason it works, but only with chat.
No, I don't want game audio through the headset. The USB headset I bought will not pick up any sound through the mic.

Hillracing any thoughts about the team and tuner series? I know I would be interested. The team aspect of it really appealed to me.
I would love to get this going again. However in the next month or so I'm going to have a hard time racing at all due to life getting in the way. If my schedule frees up some after that I'll see what I can come up with to make a new and improved STaTS.

Back