◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
I've had some fun races at le Sarthe...but they have involved full damage, tire wear, and took over an hour to complete. In a 10 minute sprint there just isn't enough time to settle in. People will be going full force into very difficult braking zones, half the field will end up in the sand trap, and those who survive the first lap will be spread out. There really isn't much opportunity for wheel to wheel racing beyond draft passing the first two straights.

Agree - Maybe we should leave the longer tracks for the Endurance Series. I run enough Hot Laps all by myself as it is, both in practice and on Sunday nights. Just my opinion.

The stewards need replays. We currently are in need of D4 Round 3 Race 2 and nothing has been uploaded from D8. We need those as well.

I've had some fun races at le Sarthe...but they have involved full damage, tire wear, and took over an hour to complete. In a 10 minute sprint there just isn't enough time to settle in. People will be going full force into very difficult braking zones, half the field will end up in the sand trap, and those who survive the first lap will be spread out. There really isn't much opportunity for wheel to wheel racing beyond draft passing the first two straights.

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with Chris on this.

The stewards need replays. We currently are in need of D4 Round 3 Race 2 and nothing has been uploaded from D8. We need those as well.

Did you check the open replays store for D8. I know @Schmiggz was saying he didn't have the last race for D4 so maybe he could coordinate getting that race from someone. Thought I saw a post that someone else had it. I'll go look for it in a minute.

Here they were.

Hey Schmiggz, I have the 6th race replay if you need it. I just need to know where and how to upload.
Nova, thanks bro. I'll let you know ifi need your replay.

View attachment 116816 ALT + PRTSCN or CTRL+PRTSCN work too.

Indeed, but it takes either the whole screen or the active window, and then you have to paste it into another application to be able to save it. Snipping tool will allow you to take just a portion of the screen, the application window, or the whole display, and then you can save the image right from Snipping tool.

Indeed, but it takes either the whole screen or the active window, and then you have to paste it into another application to be able to save it. Snipping tool will allow you to take just a portion of the screen, the application window, or the whole display, and then you can save the image right from Snipping tool.

It's third party software or native to Win 8?

Native to Win 7 for sure.

Hit "Start" button.
"All Programs"
"Accessories"
"Snipping tool"

I use it every now and then. Easy to crop and cut only what you want and save it as a JPG, GIF or PNG.

Native to Win 7 for sure.

Hit "Start" button.
"All Programs"
"Accessories"
"Snipping tool"

I use it every now and then. Easy to crop and cut only what you want and save it as a JPG, GIF or PNG.
Well. I just fell in love with the Snipping Tool. Pretty much just captures what you want and allows you to save it in a file format of your choice , jpg, png and htm. Nice. Will be using that a bit more now. Lots simpler than pasting screenshots in to Paint.

Well. I just fell in love with the Snipping Tool. Pretty much just captures what you want and allows you to save it in a file format of your choice , jpg, png and htm. Nice. Will be using that a bit more now. Lots simpler than pasting screenshots in to Paint.
Welcome to 2007. ;)

It's so great when you learn something on work time that can actually improve your work!

Bah they just need to bring back Midfield, best track ever!
Special Stage Route 11 FTW

12.jpg

After reading the last few pages about Sunday nights races. Seriously glad I don't mess with this POS game.

On that note. I highly doubt I will ever come back to GT6.

On a positive. I see some grabbed AC. It's a lot of fun for sure. Can't wait till the online side is going.

iRacing has been treating me very very well. We're at Brands Hatch this week in the GT3 Series. While I enjoyed it on GT6. It's nothing compared to iRacing. Couple turns I just couldn't feel on GT6 really came to me on iRacing. The SIM has so much more connection from the road to the driver.

We need more SNAILS to come iRacing so we can start world domination on there. ;)

My current livery:
image.jpg

Owens I love your liveries but there is just something about your number font that rubs me the wrong way. Colors are beautiful as always! Well done.

OwensRacing
"On a positive. I see some grabbed AC. It's a lot of fun for sure. Can't wait till the online side is going. "

What does that mean? Is it another game? Sorry for my DUH question.

OwensRacing
"On a positive. I see some grabbed AC. It's a lot of fun for sure. Can't wait till the online side is going. "

What does that mean? Is it another game? Sorry for my DUH question.

He's referring to Assetto Corsa, which could be my favorite racing game on PC(tried iRacing, but didn't like the idea of continually paying to race and for new content. One or the other would have been fine with me).

Not sure if you've seen this already, but this is my McLaren 12C GT3 that I made a skin for yesterday to use in Assetto Corsa.

Showroom_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_17-2-2014-19-2-4.png

He's referring to Assetto Corsa, which could be my favorite racing game on PC(tried iRacing, but didn't like the idea of continually paying to race and for new content. One or the other would have been fine with me).

Not sure if you've seen this already, but this is my McLaren 12C GT3 that I made a skin for yesterday to use in Assetto Corsa.

Thank you. Think I will look into that AC. Sounds interesting.

Back