◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
@GamingPete

Oh too late, but I have a few Halloween Martin Photos.....:)

Red Bull Ring_1.jpg
Red Bull Ring_2.jpg
Red Bull Ring_6.jpg
Red Bull Ring_7.jpg
Red Bull Ring_10.jpg
Red Bull Ring_11.jpg
Red Bull Ring_14.jpg
Red Bull Ring_15.jpg

[QUOTE] Back by popular demand!
Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft. We will qualify only the 1st race and all other races will be reverse grid to account for the yellow flag lap.
This will also serve as Red or Blue overflow.
The YELLOW ROOM: [
/QUOTE]

We had a good practice session last night but I can't help to call out some deviations from what the Yellow Room is intended for. At some point I know RED and YELLOW were totally full.

The main reason for the Yellow Room is to improve race craft and drive in a pack whenever possible. The Yellow Flag is not meant to give you passing opportunities but just to bring the pack back together. If contact is made, the right thing to do is to lift off and give position back if one was gained. For the rounds that qualification was ran; respect position of the cars ahead, 'they earned' the position by being faster, attempting to pass on the inside of curve 1 is not the sensible thing especially when contact is made.

Race Fast, Race Clean, Race SNAIL!

Last edited:
Promotion and relegation is complete for the upcoming season.

The driver's list has been updated to reflect this and all new drivers have received their welcome messages.

I strongly suggest that everyone go look at the driver's list and check it for errors such as spelling and names being omitted or listed in two different places.

Whoever submitted a time trial with the name rkzjb04 needs to start a private conversation with me. The GTPlanet ID you submitted can't be found by GTPlanet. Your division placement is on hold until you contact me.

We haven't had a Thursday theme for a few weeks so here's one:

THROUGH THE AIR THURSDAY

The players:
@vsfit in the Camaro
@Mike Lobban in the VW
@Jakedog23 in the red Viper
@aerolite in the yellow Viper

The place:
First jump at Sierra going backwards. We didn't laugh much doing this!

View attachment 247133 View attachment 247134 View attachment 247135 View attachment 247136 View attachment 247137 View attachment 247138 View attachment 247139 View attachment 247140 View attachment 247141
There, happy now??? This was a blast. 59 year old me acting like a 15 year old. No offence Jakedog, I felt like a kid again.

If anyone wants to practice in the Z (and probably the aston at some point) with me I'm in:

[ 1472-4711-0167-3382-8964 ]

Mostly just doing laps.

I want to race.

@pubason

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

If anyone wants to practice in the Z (and probably the aston at some point) with me I'm in:

[ 1472-4711-0167-3382-8964 ]

Mostly just doing laps.

Im going to jump on and just log some laps for a bit.. gunna be like 30 before I get on though.. I will see if your still on?

Im going to jump on and just log some laps for a bit.. gunna be like 30 before I get on though.. I will see if your still on?
Ughh, Jr. has the day off school, so my rig is currently being used to run havoc in some Need for Speed city. Then, trick or treating. *Sigh*

lobbanmike already on my friends list, had to add Shocky_Well and Dr_Strange to my PSN friends list so my friends list is updated and ready for Sunday night racing.

Back