◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
I have a question over car color for the Aston Martin. Will we be allowed to keep our Halloween colors for this Sunday nights race and then switch back to the color we had originally used?

There was two things I was aiming for. Being able to choose a combo and be part of the ROC but apparently none will ever happen because I don't last 2 weeks in a division and the higher you go the least chances you have.
I should be happy for being promoted again but honestly, I'm not.

There was two things I was aiming for. Being able to choose a combo and be part of the ROC but apparently none will ever happen because I don't last 2 weeks in a division and the higher you go the least chances you have.
i agree you shouldn't be moved until the end of the series but we don't run things so opinions are like arse holes everyones got one!

This. I'd rather be struggling hard for each position I can take, even if I finish towards the back rather than be able to pretty easily win each Sunday.

Lol. I'm going to have to start my post again because I hit the post reply button before I had finished it!

i agree you shouldn't be moved until the end of the series but we don't run things so opinions are like arse holes everyones got one!

When anyone submits a time trial that is nowhere near the skill level that they show in Sunday night races, they're going to be moved rather quickly and watched closely as they move up until they are in a division that is consummate with their displayed level of skill.

I can't believe we have snow on Halloween....only in michigan.
Not quite. Most Halloweens in Denver have frozen precipitation. It's a standing joke whether or not we're going to have snow on Halloween.

Last edited:
When anyone submits a time trial that is nowhere near the skill level that they show in Sunday night races, they're going to be moved rather quickly and watched closely as they move up until they are in a division that is consummate with their displayed level of skill.
thats why i spent a few hours getting to know laguna seca so that i was giving the best representation of my skill

Don't end up being the type of driver a lot of us have seen before. The driver that starts in a division that doesn't reflect his true ability, enjoys the instant gratification of winning against opposition that can't match his true pace, complains about promotion being a punishment for being too fast and gives up racing in SNAIL when he ends up in a division with drivers of equal or better talent.

You don't need to be the fastest driver to get the win on Sunday night. For example this past Sunday... I did not win a single race... I did not get a single pole position.... I did not get the fastest lap in any of the races...however I still finished first on the night. I just happened to be very consistent in all the races.

Don't end up being the type of driver a lot of us have seen before. The driver that starts in a division that doesn't reflect his true ability, enjoys the instant gratification of winning against opposition that can't match his true pace, complains about promotion being a punishment for being too fast and gives up racing in SNAIL when he ends up in a division with drivers of equal or better talent.
Oh no, that's not the problem. I'm ready to face any sort of competition, winning some races and loose a lot. Its just that I would love to have a chance to get prize A one day and race the ROC and chances are getting slim. Besides that, throw me into D1 and I would try my best to win at least one race. :mischievous:

All of my intentional spinouts and sandbagging have worked exactly as planned; d4 for my 4th month as a snail!

Almost no one I started with is left... 👎 ? 👍 ?

Idk...

Latest Posts

Back