◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Easy for some to say that. When you are the one hurting butts it's easy to be oblivious to the plight of others. When it is your butt receiving the hurt then....

Not even sure where the heck this is going...lol

Anyways...it sucks to have your night ruined by non remorseful butt hurters :)

I just mean to say I see so many people in their starting weeks get frustrated and mention it here like a rant. It's funny sometimes but gets old quick.

Color me not impressed. Go to practice... No yellow room, go to red room, almost full. Someone decides to open yellow room, I volunteer to go to yellow. Yellow room opened and abandoned, I think, I cannot join, go back to red room, it's in the middle of a race........wait to end, join, two laps practice, right into next race. Awesome start...for me..4th place and POW, nailed from behind......badly, sent to the wall and way back to the end....and then I hear this whiney "sorry". I mean really, jeez, do I feel like sitting at the back by myself. Not.... Sign off and watch Lawrence Welk or something, maybe wash my hair.
This is the main reason I don't normally go to the sanctioned rooms on Thursday. I come to practice clean racecraft and try to get the feel of my car on the track, not get smacked and bullied on the track by some boil popping, self abusing GT Acadamy dreamer. We be talkin about practice, man, practice. If you don't know the limits of your car, go do a bunch of laps by yourself. Practice, practice, c'mon man, practice.
Brutal.
Actually mike coach did stop and wait for you as he was saying sorry!

Color me not impressed. Go to practice... No yellow room, go to red room, almost full. Someone decides to open yellow room, I volunteer to go to yellow. Yellow room opened and abandoned, I think, I cannot join, go back to red room, it's in the middle of a race........wait to end, join, two laps practice, right into next race. Awesome start...for me..4th place and POW, nailed from behind......badly, sent to the wall and way back to the end....and then I hear this whiney "sorry". I mean really, jeez, do I feel like sitting at the back by myself. Not.... Sign off and watch Lawrence Welk or something, maybe wash my hair.
This is the main reason I don't normally go to the sanctioned rooms on Thursday. I come to practice clean racecraft and try to get the feel of my car on the track, not get smacked and bullied on the track by some boil popping, self abusing GT Acadamy dreamer. We be talkin about practice, man, practice. If you don't know the limits of your car, go do a bunch of laps by yourself. Practice, practice, c'mon man, practice.
Brutal.

Everyone's been hit off track, it happens, and it's better for it to happen now than on Sunday. Everyone is trying to get to pace with the new combos. Have some patience. I'm sure you've punted someone off by accident before. He said sorry and waited, what more would you like? A footrub? Him to bring you a turkey dinner? Accept that people makes mistakes.........

As of this post, here is the current list of the ButtKicker Challenge III picks. If you are a finalist, please read the instructions and terms and conditions of the contest that I have sent to you. Once I authorize you to make your numbers selections, click the 'Reply' button below and then add your GTP Username next to any numbers that are still available. Be sure that you don't make more picks than the number of picks you have earned. Once you're done making your picks, you need to delete the text above the ButtKicker logo (it looks like this: [qu0te="username, post: 1234567, member: 123456"]). After you've deleted that, hit the 'Post Reply' button down below. Please be sure that you are replying to the most current list before making your picks. Good luck! :cheers:

00 - nail-27
01 - turnupdaheat
02 - nail-27
03 - DCschwinn
04 - II-NOVA-II
05 - Skills
06 - turnupdaheat
07 - DCschwinn
08 - nmcp1
09 - CoachMK21
10 - turnupdaheat
11 - SGETI
12 - Nicktune
13 -vsfit
14 - Nicktune
15 - DCschwinn
16 - aerolite
17 - SHOCKY_WELL
18 - RacingChamp30
19 - CoachMK21
20 - SGETI
21 - nmcp1
22 - Dr_Strange
23 - pkenuelo
24 - Dgaf
25 - aerolite
26 - SHOCKY_WELL
27 - nascarfan14
28 - goofytyler
29 - ScottG
30 - SGETI
31 - Mike Lobban
32 - vsfit
33 - Skills
34 - RacingChamp30
35 - Userid_77a23
36 - RacingChamp30
37 -
38 - Mike Lobban
39 - aerolite
40 - Mike Lobban
41 -
42 - ConnorWolf
43 -
44 - RacingChamp30
45 - Skills
46 - SHOCKY_WELL
47 - vsfit
48 - nascarfan14
49 - SGETI
50 - DCschwinn
51 - goofytyler
52 - Nicktune
53 - turnupdaheat
54 - Userid_77a23
55 - aerolite
56 - Dgaf
57 -
58 - nmcp1
59 - QEDXY
60 - aerolite
61 - ScottG
62 - ConnorWolf
63 - RacingChamp30
64 - ExoSphere64
65 -
66 - nascarfan14
67 -
68 - Userid_77a23
69 - QEDXY
70 - pkenuelo
71 - Dgaf
72 - Skills
73 -
74 - Skills
75 - Userid_77a23
76 - goofytyler
77 - vsfit
78 - SHOCKY_WELL
79 - QEDXY
80 - DCschwinn
81 - jnmjeeper
82 - chevron
83 - msgt-sd
84 - Dgaf
85 - msgt-sd
86 - Nicktune
87 - msgt-sd
88 - nmcp1
89 - QEDXY
90 -
91 - turnupdaheat
92 -
93 - nascarfan14
94 - Nicktune
95 - Dgaf
96 - SHOCKY_WELL
97 - Mike Lobban
98 - Userid_77a23
99 - QEDXY

Everyone's been hit off track, it happens, and it's better for it to happen now than on Sunday. Everyone is trying to get to pace with the new combos. Have some patience. I'm sure you've punted someone off by accident before. He said sorry and waited, what more would you like? A footrub? Him to bring you a turkey dinner? Accept that people makes mistakes.........

to expand on what @Falango said; don't assume if bad race craft.. the room was pretty laggy with some drivers and it makes for questionable conditions. I was hit a few times too but it was most likely due to lag.

@VrapPlus good practicing with you!

to expand on what @Falango said; don't assume if bad race craft.. the room was pretty laggy with some drivers and it makes for questionable conditions. I was hit a few times too but it was most likely due to lag.

@VrapPlus good practicing with you!

There was quite a bit of lag, and it caused a incident in T1 at Daytona. It was strange because the lag was going form one driver to another. One would lag a bit for a lap, then they seemed fine, then another would lag. It was strange.

There was quite a bit of lag, and it caused a incident in T1 at Daytona. It was strange because the lag was going form one driver to another. One would lag a bit for a lap, then they seemed fine, then another would lag. It was strange.
At Brands Hatch, Wofsatz came out of nowhere and ran me off the track. That's GOT to be some kind of lag. Wolf always passes me clean as a whistle with no contact... ever. Accidents happen that are sometimes not in our control. No need to get upset my man (Mike).

EDIT: Yes, I meant to say Wolf always passes me. Someday, maybe I'll get him.

Last edited:
At Brands Hatch, Wofsatz came out of nowhere and ran me off the track. That's GOT to be some kind of lag. Wolf always passes me clean as a whistle with no contact... ever. Accidents happen that are sometimes not in our control. No need to get upset my man.

EDIT: Yes, I meant to say Wolf always passes me. Someday, maybe I'll get him.

I'm not upset about it. @Mike Lobban was the one that was upset.

I did a couple of bang-bangs too last light, lol! First I jump in the Beemer with sports hards and rammed the whole field in the first right after the eau rouge and after I kicked Turnup in the butt really hard.
Idk wth!!!... Took me a while to settle down last night.

I had a problem with my G27 last night. It kept on resetting on me while I was driving. Race 1 at Spa last night sitting pretty in 3rd it just cut out on me. I decided to call it a night. I was still upset about something else.....

Turn 1...I reckon that was less than 6 inches.... shhhheeesh...

I had a problem with my G27 last night. It kept on resetting on me while I was driving. Race 1 at Spa last night sitting pretty in 3rd it just cut out on me. ..

Looks like other people have the same problem from time to time.

Try the other USB Port on your PS3, inspect your USB cable for damage, check you power supply connection (loose connections, cable damage, etc.)

See more info here

I have one (maybe two) request(s) for whoever picks a car next week. I don't care if it's been used before however recently. I just want it to be a car that weighs less than 1500kg. Is that so much to ask? We are racing here, not driving on a highway. As much as one might like a specific car, you have to look at it objectively and ask yourself this question: "Was it built with sportiness and/or racing in mind?" If you answered yes, and it is under 1500kg (which no race-worthy car should be over), then you have yourself a good pick and will most likely be well received.

That is all.

I have one (maybe two) request(s) for whoever picks a car next week. I don't care if it's been used before however recently. I just want it to be a car that weighs less than 1500kg. Is that so much to ask? We are racing here, not driving on a highway. As much as one might like a specific car, you have to look at it objectively and ask yourself this question: "Was it built with sportiness and/or racing in mind?" If you answered yes, and it is under 1500kg (which no race-worthy car should be over), then you have yourself a good pick and will most likely be well received.

That is all.
doesn't matter what you pick there will ALWAYS be hater

That is all.
What a nice opportunity you just lost to leave your keyboard alone :rolleyes:

That is all.

You're never happy with what people pick. Just wait til you win and people are unhappy with your pick.....
Also, your complaint is invalid anyways. The WSR comes in at a hair under 1500kg

You're never happy with what people pick. Just wait til you win and people are unhappy with your pick.....
Also, your complaint is invalid anyways. The WSR comes in at a hair under 1500kg
What are you talking about? I'm just unhappy with the latest ones. I loved that Nissan. I hate the body roll Aston and heavy weight BMW. WSR is awesome. And it's a hair 500kg, not 1500. I have no idea what you're talking about with that. It's 455kg.

Have you ever dream of being in a place like this?

images

Or to live in a place like this?

upload_2014-11-28_12-46-49.jpeg

Or having one of this in your garage?

lamborghini-03.jpg

Well, all of this dreams and whatever other big dreams you have can come true next week with S.N.A.I.L. big lottery draft and all
you have to do to put your hands in your dreams is...

... Next Sunday, vote this thing off:

- [West surrey racing]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back