◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Management has used the week off to discuss and implement some tweaks to our tire settings going forward. Here are the new tire settings:

Tire Restrictions (based on Dealership PP):

Street Cars
below 349 PP -> Comfort Mediums (NEW!)
350-399 PP ---> Comfort Softs (NEW!)
400-449 PP ---> Sports Hards (was previously used for any street car below 449 PP)
450-499 PP ---> Sports Mediums
500 PP & up --> Sports Softs

Race Cars
below 600 PP -> Racing Hards
600 PP & up --> Racing Mediums

Tuner Cars
Classified as either Street or Race cars based on this list

Please note that these changes are part of a multi-stage plan to implement improvements to our tire settings. The next phase will be implemented during the next break in our schedule, which is the week of the Super Bowl (one month away).

Last edited:
Updated Time Trial stats.
Combo 1 1-4-15.jpg

It's not a typo... we do have a tie for first place!
Combo 2 1-4-15.jpg

Combo 3 1-4-15.jpg

Am I missing something?

Does the Sierra time trial (#4) in the GT-R Nismo '14 have the most evil, 'questionable' driving moves seen by the AI of late?

That, or the AI needs a Cyber-Sobriety Checkpoint at several places...

Those AI drivers will not make the cut as SNAIL drivers.....

Am I missing something?

Does the Sierra time trial (#4) in the GT-R Nismo '14 have the most evil, 'questionable' driving moves seen by the AI of late?

That, or the AI needs a Cyber-Sobriety Checkpoint at several places...
Maybe you need to drink a few to get it done

I don't have Photoshop or anything like that so I need some help to make this look good. Can someone put thiscircular penguin logo in the circle of this larger racing logo? Please and thank you.

TNbYD6B.jpg

z6tukHZ.jpg

It's not big enough. I couldn't find another version until now. The original penguin image is bigger and that shrunk version looks bad.

Excuse my ignorance but what's this black tie thing?

@DesertPenguin09 and @Wardenclyffe are joining their efforts for Season 6 in the hopes of making it to the Top 3 teams or Top 10 in the driver championship. That in itself is a win for us. We didn't care much for fancy names but this will have to do. We are Black Tie Racing. Painted white to class up the place.

From Race Car series, team name

I am sooo off the pace at Cape. Wow.

Topic Change:
Can anybody else sign in to PSN on PC? I think that part is still down. I can't sign on to get my voucher code for my free game. :(

I have noticed in the updated tt that I am listed has I d5 driver did I miss the promotions list
Promotion and Relegation is being worked on this week. There may be a tweak or two as we get closer to Sunday, when the final driver's list will be published. Nothing will be final until JLBowler posts that it is.

Back