◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Something about Canada and racism? Who said what?

Well, I'm not going to stir the pot for you. :) If you'd like to know what's in it, the ingredients list is a page or so back. If you'd care to add some flavor, I can only assume you're welcome so long as its tasteful. :)

I just bought a T300rs a week ago and here is my review so far. I previously had a Logitech DFGT so I can't tell you how it stacks up to the G27. Main reason I chose the T300rs is that it can be used on the PS3 or PS4 with just a touch of a button. I plan on sticking with the GT series as well as PlayStation so this was really the only choice right now to save a little cash later on. First impressions driving with it were amazing, from what I was use too using before. The feel of the wheel, by far, exceeded what I was using, and I also found the fixed paddle shifters were more user friendly then the DFGT. The pedals did take awhile to get use to due to the fact of the amount if resistance the brake pedal had. This is probably the only thing that I wish could be modified. The other thing I am having a hard time getting use too is the location of the buttons on the wheel are further away then what I was use too. I made it a little easier on myself just by remapping a few key buttons I use more often then others. All in all, I personally love the new T300rs, my lap times have improved as well as my confidence. For me it was well worth the money spent for the wheel primarily for the PS3 and as soon as GT7 comes out, the PS4. Just my two cents worth.

It's not worth the effort Schmiggz. In some peoples undying efforts to be politically correct, they've effectively destroyed comic relief. If you so much as mumble somebody ethnicity, you'll be labeled a racist. Context doesn't matter anymore.
It's all he's from Toronto we're use to it :sly:

Handlebar, you just need to relax. It's not like he meant it literally. That's all I have to say on that matter.

Let's have fun. It's the weekend!

Caven-110213-5617_small.jpg

Sorry for the double post but different topic.

I'd love a new wheel since thee DFGT is only so good (and sometimes loud) but $400 just for a wheel and pedals is insane for me. I don't have a Playstation 4 yet and that's the same price. I could easily get both things in a month, one with each paycheck but then I'd be broke for a month. Is that worth it?

Off season race:

Everyone is aware they are allowed to tune all tabs except de tuning engine or buying aero parts. There for you are allowed to mess with the aero on the GT3's. hope this didn't mess anyone up!:confused::(

Sorry for the double post but different topic.

I'd love a new wheel since thee DFGT is only so good (and sometimes loud) but $400 just for a wheel and pedals is insane for me. I don't have a Playstation 4 yet and that's the same price. I could easily get both things in a month, one with each paycheck but then I'd be broke for a month. Is that worth it?
For me, yes, it was worth it. To each there own and also depends on each persons budget. For me, I'm really happy with the money spent and now I have plenty of time to save for the PS4 whenever GT7 comes out.

For me, yes, it was worth it. To each there own and also depends on each persons budget. For me, I'm really happy with the money spent and now I have plenty of time to save for the PS4 whenever GT7 comes out.

So the brake pedal is MORE firm than most people prefer? Is that the common stance on why the pedals are not "up to par"?

I need PS4 by May for Batman: Arkham Knight. That's the only game that is a serious system-seller for me. I'd like Battlefield 4 but it's not that much of must-have.

So the brake pedal is MORE firm than most people prefer? Is that the common stance on why the pedals are not "up to par"?
IMO, the brake pedal has too much resistance compared to driving a real car. I read quite a bit of reviews before buying this and it seemed that was the most common comment among all of them. After using it for a week, its not bad, just takes awhile to get use too.

I'm sorry, please don't hate me, but this bothers me. You've done this multiple times now so I'm not sure if you don't know or it's just an auto-correct error, but it's not "use too", it's "used to". Thank you. If it's just auto-correct then I apologize for my OCD

I'm sorry, please don't hate me, but this bothers me. You've done this multiple times now so I'm not sure if you don't know or it's just an auto-correct error, but it's not "use too", it's "used to". Thank you. If it's just auto-correct then I apologize for my OCD
No hate, thank you for the correction. I try to "use" correct grammar all the time. I appreciate the input. :dunce:

View attachment 301770 View attachment 301771 View attachment 301773

Atta boy and welcome !

Here are three pix that make great desktops for racers....
The Tyrrell P34 (Project 34), otherwise known as the "six-wheeler", was a Formula One race car designed by Derek Gardner, Tyrrell's chief designer.

The car used four specially manufactured 10-inch-diameter (254 mm) wheels and tyres at the front, with two ordinary-sized wheels at the back. The six-wheel design reduced the drag which would have been caused by two larger front wheels, increased the total contact patch of the front tyres and created a greater swept area for the brake discs.
:cheers:

Prize A New Combo:

Car: Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model

Track: Silverstone National

The car is a bit hidden in the dealership for those looking. It's 50,000 and sits on page 5 beside the Gazoo Racing car. Since the car is on SH, this will be a very interesting combo! For clarification, can we use the Gazoo liveried car as well?

Also, here's some pics for the new combo! I decided to do some light editing on the pics to make them even nicer.

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_1.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_2.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_3.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_4.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_5.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_6.jpg

Silverstone%20National%20Circuit_7.jpg

Technical Director Ruling

The Gazoo Racing liveried version of the Toyota 86 is identical in specs to the Base Model. It would be allowed to be used for Sunday night racing if anyone chooses to do so. At only 50K and the base model able to be painted, I don't see the point but to each their own.

Technical Director Ruling

The Gazoo Racing liveried version of the Toyota 86 is identical in specs to the Base Model. It would be allowed to be used for Sunday night racing if anyone chooses to do so. At only 50K and the base model able to be painted, I don't see the point but to each their own.

I just figured some people might like the livery and would like to use it instead.

Club practice room is up @ Silverstone

We shouldn't have to worry about "those posts" anymore.
I still take offence to this crusade. God forbid anyone without perfect punctuation, grammar, or even first-language understanding of english try to join in the conversation... Oh, but we don't enforce those expectations on everyone...👎

Back