***0/0/0 cars: 21x VW's + BMW's AVAILABLE!***

• Thread starter KGBing
  • 20 comments
Hi there
What Paints do you want for Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (Type-1) Coupe '68 - Pirolgelb.
Is this car 0/0/0 then message me the 10 paints you would like for it

Thanks

Sorry that I have to ask before going into trades:
Due to your feedback in reputation thread: Are you willing to send first?

Sorry that I have to ask before going into trades:
Due to your feedback in reputation thread: Are you willing to send first?

Thanks for posting this mate. I would of traded and could not expect anything back, From now on im going to search there names before trading to see if there recommend or not 👍

Thanks for posting this mate. I would of traded and could not expect anything back, From now on im going to search there names before trading to see if there recommend or not 👍
Better you have a look into THIS from time to time. :)👍
Due to his post count OP should send first automatically... :lol:

Better you have a look into THIS from time to time. :)👍
Due to his post count OP should send first automatically... :lol:

Well said Monat, just flown in here to advice the OP, But see that he,s been adviced already.?

OP I guess before making trades best try clear up your name or you may find it hard to get trades from reputable traders.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

LINK

Ok. Done. I will send the Tacoma on Monday or Tuesday if that is ok? When you get the car, then please send me the IROC. Thanks.

@crang08 - Well, I have sent the other car. + I could not send the M5 today (said sending limit?!). Sadly crang, not what I needed to gain peoples trust....

KGBing
@crang08 - Well, I have sent the other car. + I could not send the M5 today (said sending limit?!). Sadly crang, not what I needed to gain peoples trust....

No problem I'll send it today. What is your PSN name?

Back