1/4 Drag: The Car Classes

• Thread starter DLR
  • 416 comments
would anyone wanna do a muscle car drag with 1 new & old cobra 1 new & old vette 1 new & old charger/challenger 1 new & old camaro and finally 1 new & old mustang any questions or comments please message me

lukevan2448
By the way..."Team Hydro", I've heard of you guys somewhere. What exactly do you guys do?? (If the host of this thread doesn't mind me asking!)

Yeah we used to be Team Eclipse. We are a 1/4 drag team. We usually tune anything we get our hands on. I'm not the drag team captain of Hydro, it's Slashfan. We are a very competitive team with some of the best 1/4 tuners in GT5!

Yeah we used to be Team Eclipse. We are a 1/4 drag team. We usually tune anything we get our hands on. I'm not the drag team captain of Hydro, it's Slashfan. We are a very competitive team with some of the best 1/4 tuners in GT5!

Pretty much this. Might I add in we are online very frquently so the name gets out fast.

With a +/- 73% margin of error. ;D

The Nissan GTR is overused, as is the Viper ACR, the Ford GT No Stripe... AHHHHHHHHH im watching Maury and he is NOT the father of the baby!! What a whore she is. lol. Ok back to the over used and "tired of seeing" cars. The Enzo, Premium R34, and both Premuim Corvettes. I enjoy the rare...rare rare occasions where i find a drag room not full of the same ol same ol mundane cars that everyone has taken a tune off the internet for.

The Nissan GTR is overused, as is the Viper ACR, the Ford GT No Stripe... AHHHHHHHHH im watching Maury and he is NOT the father of the baby!! What a whore she is. lol. Ok back to the over used and "tired of seeing" cars. The Enzo, Premium R34, and both Premuim Corvettes. I enjoy the rare...rare rare occasions where i find a drag room not full of the same ol same ol mundane cars that everyone has taken a tune off the internet for.

Any of my rooms are like that lol. I won't allow AWD let alone overused cars.

lolwut.jpg

As if you don't need a tune in circuit racing? I wonder where you raced (if you ever raced).
And what's hard about going in a straight line? :dunce:

- You don't need skill, you only need a car so it's harder, what?!

Good list though.

I don't use tune for circuit,and i win o.o,you don't REALLY need it.

does anyone know how to set lancer evolution IX GSR'05? i tried to find it but couldnt find one.. pleaseeeee...
Try looking here -

There are a few cars similar enough to what you're looking for to get an idea of what to do. đź‘Ť And give this and this a read. Those should get you well on your way to creating your own tune. đź‘Ť

We need something new like all motor . Many 500, 600, hp races

Good to see someone finally thinking outside the square, this is what sorts the fish from the sharks, and what keeps things going on longer especially if you know there inevitability of running fully built cars online all the time. But you need to be smart about it, just limiting power will do nothing to make it a challenge for people who can tune really well, you need to find ways to make cars need completey different tuning methods so as to create a more level playing field for everyone interested, PM me or add me on PSN if you want some ideas on how to do this, FHRA became very successful because of very well thought out methods of doing this.

Back