Hong Kong
http://www.ferrari.com/FF/

Looks great đź‘Ť

52181895.jpg

29083476.jpg

53765048.jpg

36701471.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. 660bhp 6.2l V12, AWD, seats four and has folding rear seats for improved cargo capacity.. A Practical Ferrari! Hear that sound? it's Enzo Ferrari spinning in his grave.. Just like he should. This car gets my seal of approval.

images

I actually really like it. Finally something that comes out of Ferrari that I wouldn't mind owning.

A BMW M Coupe for the 21st centuary.

Haven't made up my mind yet... some of the proportions are a little challenging!

I do like the rear but the front looks slightly silly. I think it would have been better if they went for a more California esque front end. Anyone else getting an Alfa 8C side profile vibe?

Just for reference this was the last time Ferrari attempted a 4 seater (4 door)... Ferrari 456 GT Estate. It actually looks better proportioned than the FF!

car_pop01.jpg
car_pop02a.jpg

car_pop04.jpg
car_pop06.jpg

car_pop07.jpg
car_pop11.jpg

Robin.

Last edited:
I don't think the 456 estate was made by Ferrari themselves. Think it was Pininfarina that took care of that.

Anyway I quite like it the more I'm looking at it. I think the front photo doesn't do the car justice though. Hopefully get to see some more photos soon.

Just for reference this was the last time Ferrari attempted a 4 seater... Ferrari 456 GT Estate. It actually looks better proportioned than the FF!
Robin.

0803_01z+2009_ferrari_612_scaglietti+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Thats the last time Ferrari made a 4 seater, infact they still make it. I wonder if this FF is a potential replacement for the 612.

I don't think the 456 estate was made by Ferrari themselves. Think it was Pininfarina that took care of that.

Yeah I know but it was still a finished job (not a concept) even though they made only a handful.

Jay
Thats the last time Ferrari made a 4 seater, infact they still make it. I wonder if this FF is a potential replacement for the 612.

I kinda meant a proper 4 seater (with 4 doors) and leg room thats not only for children! Its actually odd seeing as Ferrari already has the 612 why does the FF not differ itself by having 4 doors to compete in the Panamera, Rapide dept (which is what I thought it was trying to do) Unless they are going to get rid of the 612.

Robin.

Oookay...

Yeah, I'm sitting here hoping that's not the new flagship. Because I would scream in terror. I never really liked the Italia's front end, and I always thought the 599's front end was too angry, too American. Didn't really think masculine and buff suited Ferraris. This, I dislike remarkably. No more than the 612, however.

Four. Wheel. Drive. Ferrari.

Enzo will be turning in his grave. The 456 and 612 are some of my favourite more recent Ferrari's and they replace it with this monstrosity.

I kinda meant a proper 4 seater (with 4 doors) and leg room thats not only for children! Its actually odd seeing as Ferrari already has the 612 why does the FF not differ itself by having 4 doors to compete in the Panamera, Rapide dept (which is what I thought it was trying to do) Unless they are going to get rid of the 612.

Robin.

I thought you might of meant 4 doors but the FF doesn't have them either so thats why I mentioned the 612, I don't think the FF will have much if any more room in the rear as the 612, this is also why I mentioned in my last post that maybe this is a 612 replacement. They have quite a few cars on the line on the moment adding this new model so something will have to go sooner or later.

Jay
0803_01z+2009_ferrari_612_scaglietti+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

It is the replacement for the 612.

The main "first" thing this car is for Ferrari is the first shooting brake design since the 250 breadbox.

Jay
I thought you might of meant 4 doors but the FF doesn't have them either so thats why I mentioned the 612, I don't think the FF will have much if any more room in the rear as the 612, this is also why I mentioned in my last post that maybe this is a 612 replacement. They have quite a few cars on the line on the moment adding this new model so something will have to go sooner or later.

Even though its pretty certain that this is a 612 replacement I think that Ferrari will likely come out with a 4 door at some point because they are really missing a trick getting into this booming segment which every other luxury manufacturer is jumping at. The FF is kind of step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Maybe when (if) Lambo gets its act together and releases the 'Estoque' Ferrari will follow suit.

Robin.

Perfect for Eastern Europe, which is probably what Ferrari wanted it to be. Roads in Russia and Ukraine (and in Poland, where first Ferrari dealership opened lately) are undriveable in low-riding coupes and there are many potential customers in those countries. I don't mind Ferrari (or any supercar make) doing those things as long as they build proper supercars.

Looks like Ferrari is the latest company to install a photocopier in their design department. It's a shame the front end has zero originality (after the 458) because the rest of the car is completely awesome.

Don't think the front end is too bad, but yes, compared to how awesome the rest of the car is, it's pretty tame.

It's absolutely bonkers. I love it. Too bad it's not really front-wheel drive...

:D

Even though its pretty certain that this is a 612 replacement I think that Ferrari will likely come out with a 4 door at some point because they are really missing a trick getting into this booming segment which every other luxury manufacturer is jumping at. The FF is kind of step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Maybe when (if) Lambo gets its act together and releases the 'Estoque' Ferrari will follow suit.

Robin.

Luca di Montezemolo has stated "As long as I am chairman, we will never do a four-door"

So. Unlikely in the near future.

If you stuck a Ferrari badge on a pile of manure it would sell.

Case in point.

Back