20 mil car recommendation

• Thread starter cjr3559
  • 45 comments
It's official, I bought the Ferrari GTO '62. Interesting that it's classified as a race car but comes equipped with comfort soft tires. Fun to drive with CS, but more competitive with SH's.

Ok, at this point I have all the 20mil cars except the GT40. Before I drop 20mil and risk 14mil selling it for 6 (from what I've read), does the GT40 have the standard car H-shifter transmission glitch?

Although credits were hard to get in the beginning I have to say now it's pretty easy to hit 50 mil. Doing QM for 2hrs/day a few times a week and this is what my stockyard looks like after a couple of months:

image.jpg

And I'm not even fast :lol:

Personally I don't understand when ppl talk about what to buy in virtual terms... Just buy all the cars, that resolves any doubts one might have

Although credits were hard to get in the beginning I have to say now it's pretty easy to hit 50 mil. Doing QM for 2hrs/day a few times a week and this is what my stockyard looks like after a couple of months:

View attachment 390645

And I'm not even fast :lol:

Personally I don't understand when ppl talk about what to buy in virtual terms... Just buy all the cars, that resolves any doubts one might have

What is QM for those of us unitiated...

The only two 20m cars I have are the 250 GTO and the XJ13. I'm not really sure which one to recommend because I don't have them all yet. I've still got the Fords and the 330 P4 to go.

I actually tried quick match yesterday for the first time, I got 200'000 credits for finishing 9th :lol:

If the payout is always that good it seems like a nice and relaxed way to get credits.

Depending on which race you select the payout varies but it seems like all of them pay pretty well now. I mean I know it sucks to connect sometimes and there are bad/troll drivers thinking it's bumper cars, but I think it's way more entertaining than chasing the rabbit in the seasonals

The XK13 and 330 P4 are probably the best overall for me.

The GT40 MkIV is ok but the 4spd box kills it for me.

The 250GTO is ok but the race classification kills its usage for me. As a road car it'd catch more track time.

The GT40 Mk2 racer is useless.

The Miura is pretty decent in 500pp racing.

The 20 million credits glitch made it easy to get all the "expensive" cars (From 20 to 1 million plus some extras to sell ;) ) within a few hours.

But if I had to buy one the order would be:

1. Lamborghini Miura
2. Ferrari 330 P4
3. Jaguar XJ13
4. Ferrari 250 GTO (for the look)

I have to add that the Ford Mark IV is amazingly fast in races of power+weight limits instead of PP.

I've got all the 20 mil cars. IMO, the Ferrari 330 P4 is the best by far.
In a straightline yes, in corners, it is a bit of a pig, unless some amazing setup that I dont know of.

But if I had to buy one the order would be:

1. Lamborghini Miura
2. Ferrari 330 P4
3. Jaguar XJ13
4. Ferrari 250 GTO (for the look)
That's how I would rank those four cars as well. The Miura is a bargain in relation to the three other cars at only $15,000,000! ;) The Ferrari 250 GTO should be #1 on the list, but since you can't adjust the camber & alignment it belongs at #4.

Latest Posts

Back