2000's FIA GT1; RD.6- Suzuka Endurance postponed (farewell GT5)

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 58 comments
Yeah, the #91 is taken. If you find the #51 you can use it. I will put you down for it unless you want something else.

im doing my best - 1 hr of UCD resets and still no #51, got some nice cars in the process though :lol:

There are other cars that are really good. The RX7 LM is very fast. The GTR LM has the best cornering. The Diablo GT-1 is great at both.

I can confirm I am driving the #51 -- after cycling through the UCD and seeing the #91 another 3 times, and various other rare cars the #51 finally showed up :lol:

---------------

just curious here, roughly what lap-times people been getting at Spa ?

Last edited:
a few questions.

we are using weather at Spa, will this be random or whatever the in real life weather is doing?

also, "27+1 laps" I presume that means a formation lap, rolling start -- 2x2 or staggered? and can we warm tyres -- is there a speed limit on formation lap?

I'll update the first posts to answer your questions!

cheers mate :)

----

edit

only thing you didn't answer, can we warm up tyres on formation lap -- and then group up in 2x2 for final sector, or 2x2 whole lap?

Last edited:
I quit the race due to a couple of reasons. Firstly, I was very exhausted (woke up half past 5am on Friday). I didn't think I'd feel that tired when getting into the race, but I did. And secondly, I couldn't get to grips with the Zonda LM, having RMs at the rear and RSs at the front.

Unfortunately, this will also be my last race in the series, because of time differences.

Unfortunately, this will also be my last race in the series, because of time differences.

I think the same for me as well unfortunately. It was good fun though, good job on car specs, seemed very well balanced IMO. 👍

I was about .5 down a lap just because of tiredness, and my setup still needed a bit of work, otherwise I think I could have been right there. The delayed start was the bit that really got me, but I appreciate its the start of a new season and there are always people who don't come prepared. Only other comment I can make is track limits, not sure if you are enforcing 2 wheels on track or not, but from what I saw there was a lot of people exceeding them several times. Myself included towards the end, as I decided to jump on the band wagon. :lol:

Anyway, cheers for the race guys, was fun. Good luck all. :)

i also have to opt out racing through 12 am till around 3am i just can't do it sorry if you did earlier races or later races so when i wake up i could race. i'm sorry

Sorry to hear about that guys. It was a good race. We ran late because we were waiting on a couple people. I know there was some off tracking. If you run wide its ok, but not to an advantage or overtaking. Some specs to cars will be changed to even things up a little more as well. I will also post results tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about that guys. It was a good race. We ran late because we were waiting on a couple people. I know there was some off tracking. If you run wide its ok, but not to an advantage or overtaking. Some specs to cars will be changed to even things up a little more as well. I will also post results tomorrow.

Well if you hold some earlier races let me know because i really loved using the GT1's not many race series take advantage of them

Spa Results

1. Predator/ Viper #91 (pole position & laps led) best lap 2:08.348- 33 points
2. TF_110B/ Nissan Fairlady Z LM best lap 2:08.266- 25 points
3. Esgaloth/ Panoz Esperante (10 sec penalty, cut unfair advantage lap 27) best lap 2:08.477- 22 points
4. GTP_Caine/ Viper #51 (positions gained) best lap 2:08.847- 19 points
5. Freak/ Vette ZR1 RM (fastest lap) 2:08.264- 17 points
6. ANTBUSTER/ Jaguar XJ220 LM best lap 2:09.843- 13 points
7. braunracing/ Ford GT Test car best lap 2:15.624- 11 points
8. sgi23ant/ Audi R8 LMS (dnf lap 18)- 10 points
9. iownall1/ Pagani Zonda LM (dnf lap 17)- 9 points
10. phokingbrian/ Vette Z06 RM (dnf lap 8)- (half) 4 points

Last edited:
Testing times should give you a hint on the pace. After the lmp race today, fresh and Predator ran a 5 lapper with lap times around the 3:43-3:48 range. Don't worry too much about being that fast in practice by yourself. Drafting will lower your time drastically if not held up in the chicanes or porsche curves.

Race tonight at 6pm (room open) eastern. I will post tge room number in about 2-3 hours

1472-6681-3716-3561-0804

Last edited:
La Sarthe '09 results

1. Predator, Viper #91/ (fastest lap, pole, laps led) - 68 points
2. fresh, Audi R8/ positions gained - 52 points
3. Phokingbrian, Lamborghini Diablo/ - 44 points
4. braunracing88, Vette Z06 RM/ - 36 points
5. iownall, Pagani Zonda LM/ - 30 points
6. ADR_FREAK, Vette ZR1 RM/ - 26 points
7. slow_crash101, RX7 LM/ - 22 points

Last edited:
Laguna Seca Results