2012 12 Hours of Sebring- Completed.

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 397 comments
Thank god this post is up. I'm so happy. Well, if you can't tell from my SN and avatar...

*subscribed.

I was thinking, is there a current track map you could throw up on the OP?

Tower Turn 13
Thank god this post is up. I'm so happy. Well, if you can't tell from my SN and avatar...

*subscribed.

I was thinking, is there a current track map you could throw up on the OP?

I'll find one and post it when I get home from school.

I made it to Road Atlanta last year, very unfortunate they took it off their calender for 2012 :(
I'm not a huge fan of Sebring too.. it's too boring imo. the layout is pretty bland and it's just so flat

but meh, racing is racing, right? :)

I made it to Road Atlanta last year, very unfortunate they took it off their calender for 2012 :(
I'm not a huge fan of Sebring too.. it's too boring imo. the layout is pretty bland and it's just so flat

but meh, racing is racing, right? :)

What are you on about? Road Atlanta is on this year. Yea, it's not a WEC event but it's an ALMS event still.

Audi 1-2-3, Muscle Mlik within a couple tenths of the third Audi, then a second to the rest of the P1s.

Yeah but I don't have any providers on their list. What do I do?

i know this might be late but if the channel label for the Watch ESPN is ESPN 3 that means anybody could watch it regardless of cable provider

I watched about an hour of qualifying, and I have to say, the track looks horrible. I just saw one of the Waltrips talking about the track. He likened it to Pocono before they re-paved it. I grew up 30 minutes from Long Pond, and that track was a holy mess. I don't know what was worse, Pennsylvania's roads or that track. I realize this is just the first race of the year and it isn't Le Mans, but geez, it looks like an un-remodeled K-Mart from the 1960s.

Was the Flying Wing out there at all?

Back