2012 12 Hours of Sebring- Completed.

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 397 comments
I'm sure people agree with you. I'm an Audi guy. :P

I was an Audi guy until the diesel domination started. Though I'm not faulting Audi for building to the regulation limits. ACO cocked up
by allowing diesels to chug bigger displacements.

sumbrownkid
I was an Audi guy until the diesel domination started. Though I'm not faulting Audi for building to the regulation limits. ACO cocked up
by allowing diesels to chug bigger displacements.

I'm and Audi guy.....that is until Porsche comes back...:sly:

It will take a while for toyota to be competitive as it's early days for them but the sooner the better, nothing worse than a series with a top team with no competition.

Is that before they make Audi look like second rate privateers at Spa? Only dreaming of course.

It will take a while for toyota to be competitive as it's early days for them but the sooner the better, nothing worse than a series with a top team with no competition.

Looking at how they basically came out of nowhere competitive out of the box back in 98, I wouldn't necessarily say it'll take them that long.

And GT fans will not like this: the GT Academy Nissan has crashed.

Dang Ferrari's are taking out Audi's and PS Gamers :(

If anyone has ESPN3 thru their cable provider, you can watch the race live there.

yzfmike
Dang Ferrari's are taking out Audi's and PS Gamers :(

No something cause the nissan to spin into the tire wall then something cause the 458 to spin into the Nissan. After that about 3 cars had ran wide into the grass almost into the Nissan and Ferrari.

No something cause the nissan to spin into the tire wall then something cause the 458 to spin into the Nissan. After that about 3 cars had ran wide into the grass almost into the Nissan and Ferrari.

Yeah I see that now on the replay. Still sucks the gamers car was cleaned out one way or another.

Back