2012 Fantasy NASCAR - The champion is...

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 1,223 comments
I don't remember mine. What happens when we start to run out of people to pick?

Not possible.

You can pick the same person more than once, you just can't do it two weeks in a row without penalty. For example, I picked Jeff Gordon this week, but I can't pick him next week without taking a penalty. However, I can (and do plan to) pick him for Martinsville. ;)

R1600Turbo
Not possible.

You can pick the same person more than once, you just can't do it two weeks in a row without penalty. For example, I picked Jeff Gordon this week, but I can't pick him next week without taking a penalty. However, I can (and do plan to) pick him for Martinsville. ;)

Oh it's only consecutively?

Dang it Dang it Dang it...

Didn't work out too bad. I had Brad from last week so it carries over but minus 10 pts I believe. Others finish but don't figure (Kyle and Carl).

10 positions, not points. On average it's about a 30 point deduction.

Please disregard the title of the reminder PM, I put Prize Car instead of Reminder.:dunce:

My Picks: 29,55,99

Is there a way to combine the 3 results, on the results page? So that it process all 3 together, rather than as individual picks? If nothing less, a spreadsheet that was simply formulated for the Sum of the 3 cells. It'd be nice to just see how many times each driver was picked, regardless of which slot they were picked from.

16, 18, 51.

Dunno when race starts so I could already be late.

LancerEvo7
^There's still almost an entire day.

Tbh I hadn't a clue what day it was when I posted that cause I'm just back from holiday and I'm wrecked :dopey:

Back