2012 GT5 Replica`s Store April MADNESS **CLOSED**

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 234 comments
to all people waiting for mercedes AMG BLACK EDITION The color can be White/Red/Black

Start Next week HOLD TIGHT for your new Cars

Looking forward to test driving these. Put me down for a Black AMG Black Edition.

I have a few Maserati's w/ stock painted wheels if you are interested. I also have some DLC Painted cars that I've created, and I can create just about any tradable car in DLC paint if you want. I'm slowly working on getting pictures of them to put up in my trade thread.

TheGeniousChimp
X2011
harry13

Sorry but NO MORE Spots For DBR9 you will have to wait till all aston martins are shipped for new ones

Aston Martin DBR9 Street version
1.X13GHOST
2.chackoflavs
3.jcide
4.mrbslb
5.Jonasrulez
6.TheGeniousChimp

Ferrari 458 Novitech Rosso
1.swara96
2.chackoflavs
3.cmbeal317
4.stepmanstep
5.X13GHOST
6.CarGuru

Theses are the 2 List of replica who are shipping out next week and the following week
-Please The Owners on the list please give me ur psn for idmediate response to ur new car

Last edited:
Hi mate, can i put my name down for an Impreza STi HKS in Black Metallic ?, what you looking for in return ?

Please advise your PSN name so i can send FR. Thx.

I have an STI I can send you that you can convert to HKS spec.

I would like one of each that you can offer, what would like in return I can trade pretty much anything

Hi Kitten,

I wanted to inform you that I've placed a link in my thread OP pointing to all the replica threads, DspeedFactory, Project 54 Motors and yours.

Please let me know if you want it removed.....

Outeke

Hi Kitten,

I wanted to inform you that I've placed a link in my thread OP pointing to all the replica threads, DspeedFactory, Project 54 Motors and yours.

Please let me know if you want it removed.....

Outeke

Keep it in bud

Back