2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
People always think they are ageless and invincible until they hit 30. Then reality sets in and they become self aware...looking back on their youth wishing they knew then what they know now.

Last year was a bummer.
After the final of last year's GT Academy i entered by mistake to GTPlanet ,and you can guess what happened next...

I hope everyone will be watching tonight's episode! Who's everyone putting their money on?! I can't throw any bets down because I already know :dopey:

(Lol all the emojis have xmas hats)
I've managed to fend off any would-be spoilers from people I know who know the winner, so I'm really looking forward to watching tonight's episode. I've got my suspicions on who gets it, but I'm keeping the predictions to myself. :D

Well, tonight's the night we find out who wins. I look forward to watching it tonight. Best of luck boys! Tommy, Mark, the rest, it should be fun to watch you all. Especially since I've known and raced with a lot of you online in the past! :cheers:

So umm... I turned 18 today.

Lil late but, Happy B-day!! :cheers:

We have a deserving winner, no doubt! 👍 But, I just saw the 1st few min's of the final and have to say I'm shocked by Tommy's withdrawal from the opportunity. He has an honorable point...a very good point and heart for his family, but still very shocking. He had a legitimate opp to win imo...I hope him all the best through his decision.

...I can't imagine not getting in that race car :banghead:

Lil late but, Happy B-day!! :cheers:

We have a deserving winner, no doubt! 👍 But, I just saw the 1st few min's of the final and have to say I'm shocked by Tommy's withdrawal from the opportunity. He has an honorable point...a very good point and heart for his family, but still very shocking. He had a legitimate opp to win imo...I hope him all the best through his decision.

...I can't imagine not getting in that race car :banghead:

well done Tommy, you made the right choice!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 42
One time! I ran under a 2:15 one time! :lol:

I hope I can contribute something similar for 2016, that's if we even have GTA this year.
Haha I hope you see you up there! Even if Canada isn't in it anymore. If it's a time trial that looks good to me. I look foward competiting with you again :)

Back