anyone platinum gran turismo 6 yet??

United States
Tennessee
FerrariThugs
xbox is a joke
So I'm curious to see if anyone has obtained a platinum for this game yet, if not how close are you??

I'm only about 34% of the trophies through but just looking at them they seem a ton easier/do-able than GT5 trophies.

Currently at 86% here. It's gonna take a while to get platinum because of the Autobahn distance trophy. I also don't know how to do one-make Wonder Win.

Just remember that the trophy for winning by .01 seconds or less is easier at higher speeds (more distance allowed). So do it on Like the Wind on SSRX. 👍

I haven't even paid attention to what the trophies are but I have most of them already :)

Nice! I've only spent about ~4 hours into GT6 and surprisingly the trophies were popping one after another so that got me curious at how easy they are lol. I'm definitely going for a platinum when my winter break starts as of tomorrow night :D

Currently at 86% here. It's gonna take a while to get platinum because of the Autobahn distance trophy. I also don't know how to do one-make Wonder Win.

yeah the one-make I was confused as well since I did one with my BRZ and I got first but no trophy popped... though I don't remember if I started in the middle of the grid or the back of the grid. I'll look more into it tomorrow

I just checked and it looks like I have 70% of them without trying, I had not even saw what you needed to do to get them yet, just been driving and golding my way through, showing 68% game completion at this point.

I wonder if you have to be in last on the last lap and make it to first place. @.@

You have to take the lead on the finish straight , that means you have to calm yourself down and follow the Leader and catch him before the line :-)

I'm at 91% now , imo its one of the easiest platinums ever , exept the hidden gem trophy , all you need to do is drive and spend some Cr.
Not much skill efforded , not at the licence tests and not in the "races"
Dont get me wrong , I love it but I hope PD brings out some nice patches .
Cheers

Last time I checked I was at 68%, including the Hidden Gem trophy. That was 2 days ago... IDK if I got any other trophies.

You have to take the lead on the finish straight , that means you have to calm yourself down and follow the Leader and catch him before the line :-)

I'm at 91% now , imo its one of the easiest platinums ever , exept the hidden gem trophy , all you need to do is drive and spend some Cr.
Not much skill efforded , not at the licence tests and not in the "races"
Dont get me wrong , I love it but I hope PD brings out some nice patches .
Cheers
I've done this for the one-make. No trophy.

There are several 5 laps races in IA that pay ~40K and few near 50k and then the championships give a bonus of 40-70k as well.

In S the races are 10 laps or less and pay over 100k

Someone posted yesterday they had all the trophies, stars, missions, licenses, coffee breaks and the game was stuck at 99%.
Did that ever get figured out?

Someone posted yesterday they had all the trophies, stars, missions, licenses, coffee breaks and the game was stuck at 99%.
Did that ever get figured out?
Maybe its that bug in GT2 where you can't get 100% :P
Or more likely it suggests that more races and content are on the way... :nervous:

wow didn't know there was a feature that showed how many people have actually obtained a platinum for a specific game. mind sharing the website/link with me?
I don't know if a website does it but it's available through the Playstation app or on the PS4. Also, it doesn't give specific numbers, just percentage of people who played the game and obtained whatever trophy you are looking at.

I don't know if a website does it but it's available through the Playstation app or on the PS4. Also, it doesn't give specific numbers, just percentage of people who played the game and obtained whatever trophy you are looking at.

oh I gotcha, that's sick! thanks boss

Does anyone know of a good method for the "Who's laughing now?" trophy?

Edit: After that I have the 300*, Route 66, and Autobahn trophies until I'm platinum. :D

Also, I wonder if the mileage trophies (route 66 and autobahn) can be accumulated on online races as well.. or if it's only for the offline singleplayer?

Does anyone know of a good method for the "Who's laughing now?" trophy?

Edit: After that I have the 300*, Route 66, and Autobahn trophies until I'm platinum. :D

Novice championship win the first race, come stone last in the second, look at the standings and decide if anyone needs to be punted off in the third race so you can make sure you end with most points :) that's how I did it anyways.

Back