300 mph Club

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 323 comments
Does anyone else have the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67? I'm desperate to get it to 300 mph. So far the best I'm managed with a long runup is 296 mph.

Can someone please explain why this is in the tuning forum? There is 6 tunes posted in this whole thread. Should really be in the photo forum.

Can someone please explain why this is in the tuning forum? There is 6 tunes posted in this whole thread. Should really be in the photo forum.
We're compiling a list of cars that can do 300 mph and clearly share tunes when we get a particularly difficult car to that speed or beyond. Aside from that, this thread has been in here for several months and no one has complained. No point in nit-picking.

Who's complaining. Whoa tiger! It's like a photo album. Great picks,just no tunes.I look in the tuning forum for a 300 mph tune and I get this. Ok

Who's complaining. Whoa tiger! It's like a photo album. Great picks,just no tunes.I look in the tuning forum for a 300 mph tune and I get this. Ok
If you read the OP then you know the pictures are only for proof and have nothing to do with photography in GT6. There's simply no reason to bring that up at all. If you're looking for a 300 mph tune for a particular car, you ask here. That's how many of these threads work.
Edit: Besides, you asked why it's here and I told you.
Edit Edit: Do you really think these pictures are great, because they're all just junky screen shots. The photo forum definitely has many millions of times better photos.

Here's a good car and tune for you guys, totally dominates the Like the Wind Race 3 and is relatively cheap those who don't want to drop big money on a 300 mph car.

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Tubro (J) '98

Stats
-PP: 630
-Horsepower: 958 hp@7100rpm
-Torque: 780.7 ft-lb@5500rpm
-Weight: 1345 kg
-Top Speed without NOs: 283 mph/455 kph
-Top Speed with NOs: 307 mph/494 kph

Setup: All parts applied, if setup is not listed below, then leave at default settings.

Suspension
--Ride Height F/R: 80/80
--Spring Rate F/R: 9.75/7.06
--Dampers C F/R: 3/4
--Dampers E F/R: 5/6
--Anti-Roll Bars F/R: 3/4
--Camber F/R: 0/0
--Toe Angle F/R: -0.20/0.00

Transmission
--Max. Speed: 273 mph
--Final Gear: 3.500

Drivetrain
--Center Differential F/R: 35/65

Power
--N2O %: 70

I want my Veyron 13' to reach 483kph (300mph) on its own merits. Backstretch on SSRX, so no downhill, no draft and no nitrous. I have had it up to 474kph, but can't seem to get any higher. I've fiddled with it since though, and can't get it back up there.
Anyone want to help? I can post my tune, and then see if anyone can get those few kph to break 483.

I want my Veyron 13' to reach 483kph (300mph) on its own merits. Backstretch on SSRX, so no downhill, no draft and no nitrous. I have had it up to 474kph, but can't seem to get any higher. I've fiddled with it since though, and can't get it back up there.
Anyone want to help? I can post my tune, and then see if anyone can get those few kph to break 483.
Give this a try as a starting point.

Fully tuned, all parts.

Suspension (F/R): Ride Height, 50/70 (everything else left at default)
Transmission: Max Speed, 311; Final Gear, 2.250
Drivetrain: LSD, default; Torque-Distributing Diff, 10:90 (so little power is lost from front end lift)

Power: N20, 50%

Body: Ballast weight, 200kg; Ballast Position, -50

Specs: ~1324 hp; 1606 kg; F/R Weight, 52:48

Give this a try as a starting point.

Fully tuned, all parts.

Suspension (F/R): Ride Height, 50/70 (everything else left at default)
Transmission: Max Speed, 311; Final Gear, 2.250
Drivetrain: LSD, default; Torque-Distributing Diff, 10:90 (so little power is lost from front end lift)

Power: N20, 50%

Body: Ballast weight, 200kg; Ballast Position, -50

Specs: ~1324 hp; 1606 kg; F/R Weight, 52:48
Thanks.
Can only get 473 (294) with your tune. But I did discover that my Veyron only had 1261bhp... Bought a new one.
Gonna give my own tune a go and see where I end up.

Edit: done. Vmax is now 484kph (300,7mph).
Here's how:
Buy all engine parts except n2o, fc gearbox, fc suspension, fc LSD, torque diff, Stage 3 weight redux, window redux, racing hard tires (important! Good for 7kph), oil.

Setup:
Suspension
RH 125/90
Springs 11/12
Damper comp 6/6
Damper ext 3/3
ARB 5/6
Camber 0,3/0,3
Toe 0/0

Gears
Do this, in this order; final gear to 3.500, max speed to 300 (186mph), final gear to 2.000, then set all gears;
1 4.730
2 3.270
3 2.375
4 1.790
5 1.360
6 1.100
7 0.910

LSD
5/10
5/50
5/20
Torque dist
10:90

Last edited:
Thanks.
Can only get 473 (294) with your tune. But I did discover that my Veyron only had 1261bhp... Bought a new one.
Gonna give my own tune a go and see where I end up.
You just needed to give you other Bugatti an oil change is all.

On the box it says "real" driving simulator. But coming from PD, we are all used to the lies.
With the right set up and NOs the Hennessey could easily do 300 mph downhill on an 11 km straight away. The SSR X creates the perfect scenario for testing top speeds.

For a more scientific approach I decided to prepare a little calculator. Here it is. You just have to enter the speed you want to reach, google the frontal area and drag coefficient of the car you want to use and enter the vehicle mass. The prefilled data is valid for a Ruf CTR2 at 62mph. If you are living in a country that uses scientific units anyway just enter the values in the corresponding cells instead of using the ones filled with imperial units.

Attachments

• Power_calc.xlsx
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
I think u are full of bull , I think u drafted someone and took the picture of the car after the draft so It can look like it was a solo run..
:odd::boggled:

:lol:

No, im not full of bull, thats the speed I reached using the maximum power, minimum weight, full nitro, and the downhill part that comes before the first Route X corner. No draft at all

by the way @spsajewski I know its some work but It would be cool that in your list you added the exact top speed reached, and the user who did it.

Last edited:
by the way @spsajewski I know its some work but It would be cool that in your list you added the exact top speed reached, and the user who did it.
I totally agree, but I'm holding out for a top speed test (fingers crossed) so that it's a fair and easier to record reading of the top speed.

Back