• Thread starter Eltrain97
  • 61 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Canton, OH
Eltrain97
Teams, Single Drivers, etc. Name Them! Down below are my picks.
  • Teams - GHG, OGR, Evil GT, Hit Man RCN, Elite RCN, RPM
  • Single Drivers - Qluber, Wawpap, Ecurb, Setser, Killtime, Kinsey, Bodacious Belle and also Myself ( Eltrain97)
  • GasHouse Gang includes drivers Eltrain97, Qluber, Wawpap, Ecurb, Setser, and Killtime. Were a small team but very fast!
  • Below Is A Pic For One Of Our Races At Indy Motor Speedway! Very close tight racing BEST ON THE GAME! The 2011 Red Bull is myself along with OGR_RedSteel In the 2013 Dollar General.
    Screenshot_2014-10-15-15-05-47.png

Last edited:
Wow, what a testosterone filled thread led by the OP with his self proclamation of being one of the best. :rolleyes: I guess if you need to massage your own ego though, what better way to do it than create your own thread. :lol: Funny thing is though as long as I've been around here, I've never heard of any of those guys in the OP. :odd:

Wow, what a testosterone filled thread led by the OP with his self proclamation of being one of the best. :rolleyes: I guess if you need to massage your own ego though, what better way to do it than create your own thread. :lol: Funny thing is though as long as I've been around here, I've never heard of any of those guys in the OP. :odd:
Obviously the thread was for Gran Turismo 6 NASCAR so idk what that bs ur talking bout.

I would have no idea as I do not go into the public Nascar rooms. On Forza a few guys on my team were at the top of the heap on oval tracks on FM3 both me and my brother had the #1 overall spot at one time but then quit playing. Have had lots of #1 times posted on FM3 and FM4. No leaderboards in GT so no way of knowing what anyone is doing outside the lobbies and they always involve drafting so the times are skewed.

I do know that I built a car for one of my team mates back in the winter and he was complaining about getting kicked out of lobbies for being to fast ;)

I did run a bit in the public Nascar lobbies on GT5 when it first came out, won more often than not but never really got into that type of racing.

Obviously the thread was for Gran Turismo 6 NASCAR so idk what that bs ur talking bout.

First off, please refrain from using textspeak as its not allowed on these forums. Also, so is triple posting. Second, the "bs", as you put it, that I'm talking about is you coming on here proclaiming to be one of the best at racing NASCAR cars. That's a pretty big assumption there beings you probably haven't raced against a good bunch of us here. I can guarantee you that @Akmuq @Spurgy 777 @Furinkazen @Niop among others will give you a good run for your money if not downright wipe the track with you. As for me, well, I just let my driving do the talking for me. ;)

EDIT: I almost forgot, I also know a girl that could probably run circles around you...her name is @WhoosierGirl

Last edited:
First off, please refrain from using textspeak as its not allowed on these forums. Also, so is triple posting. Second, the "bs", as you put it, that I'm talking about is you coming on here proclaiming to be one of the best at racing NASCAR cars. That's a pretty big assumption there beings you probably haven't raced against a good bunch of us here. I can guarantee you that @Akmuq @Spurgy 777 @Furinkazen @Niop among others will give you a good run for your money if not downright wipe the track with you. As for me, well, I just let my driving do the talking for me. ;)
Lol lmfao race us then, Im positive u wont touch us OGR, Elite, Hitman, GHG lol u have no chance

How could you possibly know, you've never raced him before :lol:
Lol bc I know the people that I race with are a great group of racers. Im not saying we cant get beat. I knows there a great group of drivers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back