• Thread starter Eltrain97
  • 61 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe; I sold my NASCAR a few months ago. Those things are impossible to drive; well at least everywhere that isn't designed for them.

I'm not sure why this post exists anymore; there really is no "best driver" in almost anything; it changes from person to person.

You just got served Cargo :lol:

Yea, I guess I did uh? :lol: :rolleyes:

At any rate, to answer the question, there is no one individual that is the best at NASCAR racing. Just like in any form of racing, there are the great ones, the good, and the mediocre but no one single person that is the absolute best. As far as teams go, now that is a different story. I would have to say the best team would be the USS guys. They are not a NASCAR team per sey, as they race all forms of cars, but they do race an awful lot of NASCAR and are quite good at it. Its not only their skill that gets them my vote, but also their humbleness and politeness towards others that earns them a lot of respect in the community. ;)

Funny thing is though as long as I've been around here, I've never heard of any of those guys in the OP. :odd:

Haven't saw a single one of those names before either... hahaha.

Lol lmfao race us then, Im positive u wont touch us OGR, Elite, Hitman, GHG lol u have no chance

Damn all sorts of claims flying on here. You're really trying to pump your chest out on a forum, about how good you are at driving in circles? :rolleyes:

You mustn't be aware of the amount of GTAcademy drivers that use this site. In fact, about 2 years ago someone much like yourself was claiming to be the best and challenged a good friend of mine (who happened to make it to the GTAcademy finals last year) to a race battle. I went the extra mile, live streamed it and did a live commentary. 60 people watched live, as the overly-talkative fellow got stomped. Don't follow the same path ;)

Just take a seat and know your place. This is :gtplanet: not the Call of Duty forums.

Last edited:
No matter how fast you think you are, there is always someone faster. The problem here is that GTPlanet contains a number of these faster people and waving your e-penis around generally leads to a lot of embarrassment later down the line.

If this team really wanted to prove themselves, they would enter one of the big competitions hosted here or we would have seen them at the top of the seasonal/GT Academy leaderboards already.

Oh please not the ''macho'' attitude in racing games too... really, leave it to fps games.
There's no point anyway, when you beat this kind of people they blame lag/pad/wheel/op car/hack/illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back