• Thread starter Famine
  • 199 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
With the arrival of GT6's Community features comes the ability to create clubs and groups, and GTPlanet is amongst the very first clubs created.

If you're hunting for the official GTPlanet Club and can't find it readily through the search feature, simply enter our club ID on your console, or click to be taken to the GT6 Community web interface:

And you just try to find a lower numbered club :D

Last edited:
I'm in! After work!

Finally, I can finally chase someone with the Police Car (Nissan Pace Car), and get sweet shots!👍

Yeah I'm in on this for sure just as soon as I can get to it.

Do you have to do it on the PS3 or can you join from the website version?

Am I supposed to join from the website? Because when I clicked on the 'Club Events', it said:

'Private for club members only.'

Am I supposed to join from the website? Because when I clicked on the 'Club Events', it said:

'Private for club members only.'

You can join the club using the green button on the right side of the screen that says "Join Club".

And you just try to find a lower numbered club :D
I wonder, was it premade before the update?

Sadly, my current time is too short (life and other, higher-priority hobbies) to get too involved with this.

I wonder, was it premade before the update?
Ha, no. I just happened to be awake at 6am today because the new dog had a tantrum and woke up the child, so I applied the update and spammed the Community button until the maintenance ended at about 7.15.

I think we can claim now to be GT6's first and oldest club :lol:

Ha, no. I just happened to be awake at 6am today because the new dog had a tantrum and woke up the child, so I applied the update and spammed the Community button until the maintenance ended at about 7.15.

I think we can claim now to be GT6's first and oldest club :lol:
You're the hero of today! 👍

Edit: Joined!

Nice one famine, as soon as the dustbin lids are asleep I'll sign up, it'll be good to check out this new feature & get to race with some of you guys on hear, hopefully without the idiots.

Back