So what cars would you like to be challenged to drive around Sierra?

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 69 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
We have the Abarth, Scirrocco, Ferrari and GT-R. But which other cars would you like a challenge to be given with?

Personally, I'd like race cars from now on. Maybe start with something like the Lotus Elise Tourer, then maybe the Audi R8 Phoenix racing, The Peugeot 905 (1992) and the Red Bull x2014 Fan Car.

Any thoughts?

A tarmac Rally car - Maybe the Renault 5 Turbo or the Lancia Stratos.

They only made the reservoir (The big wet damp bit in the middle of the track) in 1992 or so - maybe a 1992 car... The Lancia Delta HF Evolutione (sic).

Would be great to have huge crowds next to the track... crowds were crazy : dangerous back then.

Does it have to be an existing car in the game?

If yes, a 2013 Shelby GT500.

If not, a 2015 Shelby GT350 (hopefully added in a future update! ;))

Ryk

They only made the reservoir (The big wet damp bit in the middle of the track) in 1992 or so - maybe a 1992 car... The Lancia Delta HF Evolutione (sic).

Would be great to have huge crowds next to the track... crowds were crazy : dangerous back then.

So much this. It saddens me that PD hasn't overhauled a single WRC/Gr. B car to premium standards.

Lancia Stratos
McLaren F1
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Lamborghini Diablo GT
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
Lexus LFA/Nurburgring Package
Monster Sport Suzuki SX-4
Audi Quattro S1 Group B or Pikes Peak Version
Toyota FT-1

GT500 Race car, TS030.

Better option though is to have drivetrain or PP limitations and let us choose any car and always receive the payout.

Personally i would like to have a SRT Viper 13 Srt10 now that will be fun to do in because its kind of hard to control then again its not that twitchy either so its a win or a loss. 👍:)

A fully tuned C63 AMG. That would be a barrell of laughs. It's quite challenging sometimes to get that beast through a corner without oversteering it too badly. I love high powered FR cars. ;)

Ryk

Great suggestion

I would like to see several different ones. An old muscle car would be cool, one of the SEMA winners would be cool. Most any production car between 450 and 550pp could be cool.

Not really interested in using race cars.

Citroën 2CV three lap endurance race. Have to keep awake for the entire time, no pauses, no breaks. ;)
How bout that old Mercedes from GT4. Just 1 lap would probably do though not many points with 0 overtakes ;)

I'd love a challenge based on older classics. E.g cars from various decades such as 60s/70s - there are so many great cars which have character and style which would be great

e.g.

60s - Muira, Beetle, 2000GT
70s - Fairlady 240ZG, Skyline 2000GT-R, Dino

Stock would be immense fun, but having the option for tuning to a PP level would also be awesome and something that's not used nearly enough for competitive challenges (aside from the Seasonal Events), despite being an integral part of the game.

I would love the F40 or Enzo or the 458 Italia because it will further make it a Gran Turismo version of Outrun for me.
Right? I loved Outrun, and this really reminds me of it now. It's no sim racing, that's for sure, but it really feels like Outrun now, it's nice. Now all we need is a hot blonde to sit in the passenger seat. :lol: If anything though, the GTO is pretty close (in terms of looks) to the Testarossa, so I think they've got that down (mind you the GTO is just incredibly fast, whereas the Testarossa is heavily overrated).

But I'd really like to see a Mercedes 300SL, a BMW 507, a Lamborghini Countach LP400, and a Ferrari 365 GTB (in black only, of course). A Miura and a Ferrari 250 GTO would also be nice. So in other words, just a bunch of old supercars. Literally every old supercar in the game would be perfect for this race. I don't know why, but the road, the scenery, the location, and everything else about the map...old supercars just lend themselves extremely well to it.

Right? I loved Outrun, and this really reminds me of it now. It's no sim racing, that's for sure, but it really feels like Outrun now, it's nice. Now all we need is a hot blonde to sit in the passenger seat. :lol: If anything though, the GTO is pretty close (in terms of looks) to the Testarossa, so I think they've got that down (mind you the GTO is just incredibly fast, whereas the Testarossa is heavily overrated).

But I'd really like to see a Mercedes 300SL, a BMW 507, a Lamborghini Countach LP400, and a Ferrari 365 GTB (in black only, of course). A Miura and a Ferrari 250 GTO would also be nice. So in other words, just a bunch of old supercars. Literally every old supercar in the game would be perfect for this race. I don't know why, but the road, the scenery, the location, and everything else about the map...old supercars just lend themselves extremely well to it.

Yeah, I played Magical Sound Shower while doing the GTO challenge haha. And now that you mention it, the scenery and atmosphere does make it seem pretty well suited to old supercars.

Honda Today G
Toyota Altezza Gita
Honda ACCORD Sedan

Nobody remember those cars, fine.
challenge-accepted-Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-accepted.jpg

I agree with making the 20mil cars prize cars for this event. Bronze could be any car. Silver, the 250 GT. Gold, choose 1 of the 20mil cars.

Back