Various crash after last update

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 11 comments
Giovanni_0093
I don't know if it's only my GT6 copy , but with the last update my game freeze too many times, before it only appears randomly and rarely. Now , especially when i am on a stagional events and I go to Restart or Exit the race, my ps3 freeze.
Is anybody have my same problems or it's just me?

Yes, in TT/DT events, seasonal and offline mode, it happens more than 10 times everyday for the last 2-3 months, ever since update 1.12 :mad: I want to go to PD HQ and strangle every single person in the building!

Video games really do give people the desire for violence. :lol:

Strange - I used to have freezes and all that, but after the last two updates, I got smooth trouble free gaming. So far. Let me not jinx it...

Just to add.
I've been unable to update to 1.14
but even at V1.13 I have crashes.
But I have traced it to Apricot Hill Raceway.
If I try to run the B2 Licence in the CVT Mazda the game twitches and jerks about like Johns Hurts Character on the Nostromo's Canteen table.
I also ran a race (International B area I think) at Apricot Hill Raceway with my old save, and that seemed to go fine, Until the menu music died while I was looking at my cars tyres...

Not sure if this is the reason why I can't update to v1.14 or if this is a residual of trying to upload the game so many times.

I've experienced it as well. But my PS3 is 7 years old now, so it might have something to do with that.

An error (no code name or anything) keeps happening during the update to 1.15, and as a result it keeps failing..I keep retrying but the same thing occurs..no idea why or how to fix it.:/

Well I went from 1.13 to 1.15... well tried but it failed again. Downloaded fine but it shut down the Hard Drive in the blue bar installation part in GT6.

The interesting thing was I deleted all the game data and had a go at v1.00 - AND Apricot Hills still stalls and messes about. So I think my issue is not related to any badly downloaded Update effect but some corruption of the data left on my PS3... I deleted all the game data but the game plays pretty fast - ran into Brands Hatch with no delay to load.

Good luck to those who have crashed out.

I deleted GT6 and have reinstalled/downloaded all the patches and they are installing now.

Update: It works fine now. :)

Last edited:
my PS3 keeps freezing after last update way too much, the bmw hot lap kept freezing when restarting race n now the jag challenge crashes every 3-4 tries got silver but when I restart PS3 on put game back on it takes money off me n says jag challenge is new even though I got a ranking, doing my head in

Back