• Thread starter redsuns23
  • 17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland
Poland
redsuns20
hey guys,
as I'm a really terrible driver I'm struggling a lot to win the 24 minutes of Le Mans - using the Toyota GT-One atm. Could anyone provide a good setup for the car and any tips on how to win this race? It's the only Super Class race I'm having a problem with :/

EDIT: or maybe I should try a different car?

hey guys,
as I'm a really terrible driver I'm struggling a lot to win the 24 minutes of Le Mans - using the Toyota GT-One atm. Could anyone provide a good setup for the car and any tips on how to win this race? It's the only Super Class race I'm having a problem with :/

There's a thread where people have said what cars they've used, hopefully someone will link it 👍
A great choice is the Toyota TSO30. It's very fast, easy to drive and light on fuel and tires.

Last edited:
hey guys,

Red bull junior car puts you up against the same cars, which are really easy to beat, so use that

No, the Red Bull doesn't do that anymore. They fixed it awhile back. Thats really sad as it made a whole lot of fun and reasonably competitive races. Try the Chaparral VGT that you get from completing a lap in the new seasonal. It handles pretty sketchy, but it can do over 250 on the straights and is easy on the fuel and tires.

No, the Red Bull doesn't do that anymore. They fixed it awhile back. Thats really sad as it made a whole lot of fun and reasonably competitive races. Try the Chaparral VGT that you get from completing a lap in the new seasonal. It handles pretty sketchy, but it can do over 250 on the straights and is easy on the fuel and tires.

Trouble is with the Chaperal you need to drop the pp down to 750 and it reduces its power by over half so i didn't try it.

That's true, but it will still do 250+ and I won with a 30 some second gap, and I'm not the best driver.

Trouble is with the Chaperal you need to drop the pp down to 750 and it reduces its power by over half so i didn't try it.

The power reduction doesn't make the car bad. The top speed is stil the same. The top speed seems to be limited by the frequency of the laser pulses, not by running out of power. So you'll still do 400+ km/h on the straights, the only difference is that it takes slightly longer to get there.

I did the 24 minutes of Le Mans this morning with the Chaparral and even though I had to go into the pits every 2 laps because I ran out of battery, I still won by over a minute.

thanks guys - I managed the 2nd place today with the Peugeot 908. I think it'd be first if the Pescarolo didn't crash into me twice... because I think that's the only mistake "I" made.. (anyone else having problems with the AI notoriously crashing into your car? Like, 90% of the time?)

thanks guys - I managed the 2nd place today with the Peugeot 908. I think it'd be first if the Pescarolo didn't crash into me twice... because I think that's the only mistake "I" made.. (anyone else having problems with the AI notoriously crashing into your car? Like, 90% of the time?)
Yes, all the time. And also when they brake so early that you can't avoid them without going off yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back