2015 Detroit International Auto Show

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 34 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Here's the press conference schedule and official/rumored vehicle debuts that are currently known. (if you have one to add, post and I will edit) All times are EST.

Monday, January 12, 2015
Press Preview

Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Press Preview

Last edited:
Looking forward to the 13th with the GS-F which seems like it will be a large sedan like GS before it, but could be wrong. CTS-V and what is Lincoln. I don't care too much for Local, and I want to see the new all aluminum body Raptor as well as the NSX and RS3 looks like a fun list

I'm bit worried about the Lexus, because it appears to have the worst looking headlights I've seen on factory made car.

Definitely looking the most forward to the Ford and Acura Presentations.

I wonder about ford, because they only have 25 minutes for the presentation and they have quite a few rumored cars to show.

Just found these from a site linked in the Le Mans thread, including a surprise WEC presentation:

11:30 am-12:05 pm Michelin
12:15-12:40 pm Aisin
12:50-1:15 pm Verizon
1:25-1:50 pm FIA World Endurance Championship -- Atrium Stage
2:00-2:25 pm MEDC-Michigan Automotive Office – Atrium Stage
2:35-3:00 pm Steel Market Development Institute – Grand Riverview Ballroom
3:10-3:35 pm Shell – Hall E, Shell Track
3:45-4:45 pm EyesOn Design Awards – Atrium Stage
4:55-5:20 pm The One Show's Automobile Advertising of the Year Awards – Atrium Stage
5:30-6:30 pm NAIAS Appreciation Reception -- Atrium

The rest can be found here

I got my list from the same link but I excluded those because they were not "Auto News" related. ;) I also excluded some others that made no sense for my application. ;)

Ah, that explains why most of it seems familiar :lol:

Still think the WEC presentation is at least worth mentioning, considering there isn't too many times a sanctioning body has a timeslot at an Auto Show. And of all places, the Detroit Auto Show.

I might try to make the trip up this year. Just need to find someone to go with me to split the cost of gas... unless the price is down to $1.50 by then.

Local Motors, aren't these guys the ones who 3D printed a car?
Oh, and I'm looking forward to the Volvo reveal.

This is the first year in quite a long time where I've been this interested in going to Cobo for the show. Normally I've stuck to just going to Chicago, but, this one might be too good to pass-up. Really looking forward to seeing the NSX, and well, presumably the 2016 Camaro.

Last year was the first time that I went to the Detroit auto show hopefully the weather will be nice next week so I can go on the 19th.

Same thing here. I'm thinking I'll go the Monday or Tuesday after opening weekend, that way I only really have to deal with Detroit traffic, and not a lot of people in the show.

Can't wait to see improvements to Cobo Hall and downtown Detroit in general. With all the bad ink the "D" has been getting, some good news will be welcome. I want to see the new Mustang in person.

Can't wait to see improvements to Cobo Hall and downtown Detroit in general. With all the bad ink the "D" has been getting, some good news will be welcome. I want to see the '15 Mustang in person.

The "D" is on the comeback. It's a great time to live in Detroit. :gtpflag:

Back