i1pJXcuuFK0cW7E.jpg

It's most likely the inclusion of the second set of Holiday Seasonals:

Season 2
Starts: 25 December 2014 at 4:00AM GMT
Ends: 8 January 2015 at 3:00AM GMT

- A-Spec Race (1 event)
- Time Trial (2 events)
- Drift Trial (1 event)

I'm not getting ahead of yourselves, but mine says 25/12.

Christmas confirmed for GT6.
Yes, it says the maintenance will happen the 25th in France too.

Now, what will we get? A nice update full of surprise content or a simple VGT (possibly the Mazda) with a couple seasonnals?

I'm not getting ahead of yourselves, but mine says 25/12.

Christmas confirmed for GT6.

Christmas coming in a future update...? It's possible.

vision gran turismo sleigh from Santa incoming? Lol

I think it's honestly just your actual online maintenance prepping the servers for second part of the special seasonals. I'm not expecting anything else not any more VGTs until the current events finish on 15 January at the earliest.

Maybe they will change the driver avatar to a portly man with a white beard who goes round in a red suit, and add 20 kilos in weight to each car... Lol

Dear JER_CREST, please embed to north poll;

If Christmas is a seasonal event, would it fall during summer or winter?

a) Yes
b) Autumn Ring
c) Willow Springs
d) Variable whether

Highly doubt its a new content.

Remember Senna, or that before 1.10 I think? Everyone gone crazy then come back with a huge disappointment when realized it still isnt there. Together with the fact that the last couple of patches are without maintenance.

Don't get your hopes up, we'll just receive part 2 of the Holiday seasonals. :) Hope we'll get a race like the Nurburgring SuperGT challenge, would make me very happy. :)

Think a bigger update would be announced beforehand by PD.

Another round of maintenance, eh? PD are more busy than usual (and that's saying a lot...). But I am a realistic man, I'm not expecting much more than the Mazda VGT and the second batch of the Special Seasonal events. The fact that the Mazda's code includes the number 14 (as in 2014 release date) along with the recent sightings of its name on LMP-only online lobbies prove that it is very close to release. I can totally see PD posting some small teasers of the car either tomorrow or the 24th and then fully reveal it on the 25th.

I would not mind at all seeing more than this, but my doubts are too strong for me to expect more.

Don't get your hopes up, we'll just receive part 2 of the Holiday seasonals. :) Hope we'll get a race like the Nurburgring SuperGT challenge, would make me very happy. :)

Think a bigger update would be announced beforehand by PD.

PoDi has often surprised us with Red Bull Ring, TS030, Suzuka 2014, Circuito de la Sierra, Community, ...

Anyway, it would be very surprising to see another update a week later.... Wait and see.

PoDi has often surprised us with Red Bull Ring, TS030, Suzuka 2014, Circuito de la Sierra, Community, ...

Anyway, it would be very surprising to see another update a week later.... Wait and see.
Exactly except Sierre and Community since it was expected but we didn't have any date, but Suzuka being updated, RedBull Ring and the Toyota TS030 wasn't expected at all

Apparently not.

Some do, to be honest. I, for once, am not preaching to the 4 seas the words "Spec 2.0 OMG ROFL" and then looking like a dumb person when it doesn't come out, and be massively dissapointed at the same time. New events and (perhaps) the Mazda. Not much more than that, I reckon, for this upcoming maintenance.

Exactly except Sierre and Community since it was expected but we didn't have any date, but Suzuka being updated, RedBull Ring and the Toyota TS030 wasn't expected at all

Which is why predicting the surprises and the non-surprises with PD is so tricky. We never know whether the expected becomes unexpected and vice-versa...

Back