GTPlanet Vision Gran Turismo 2015 Design POLL!!

Choose your favourite design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indonesia
Indonesia
@sk8er913 Design Video :

1. @ItGivesYouWings
20141129_151056.jpg

2. @Nessy
15990999196_1b81756f1a_c.jpg
15896592597_62b9bd866f_c.jpg

3. @TacoParty
Chakora Wagon2.png
top down trailer.png

4. @Grandea GTR
b7dysx.png

5. @wvmgmidget
get-attachment.png

6. @sk8er913 (Video link will be uploaded)
final.png

7. @NixxxoN
VISION GT.png

8. @eran0004
clay8.png
clay9.png

9. @Latvija27
mm_original.jpg

10. @titleguy1
R6ema2l.png

11. @05XR8
LB9i0aR.jpg

12. @kapnk006
gtp-drone-car-illustration-001.jpg
gtp-drone-car-sketch-001.jpg

13. @Sir Bacon
WP_20141130_001.jpg

14. @grannyshifter
GTPcity.jpg

15. @787bcgr
PicsArt_1418598527144.jpg

16. @italian06
image (1).jpg

17. @Gt4lover
image.jpg

18. @kembro
IMAG0942.jpg

19. @LosCules24SFA
Project No.1.jpg

For the project's thread :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...create-our-own-community-designed-vgt.320425/

Last edited:
My favorite car is leading. :) but of course I had to vote for myself. :P

Btw the stats of my car have been posted (design #6)
750 KG, 562 HP

I voted for # 2 because Kart Cross:

Thanks man.

Those awesome Kart Cross Karts look like they're amazing fun!, i especially like the one at about 4m.10sec. 👍

[EDIT]

Looking at them more, i feel inspired to change up my design a bit. :)

Last edited:
Yep the CrossKarts are awesome. Been following after hearing Petter Solbergs son is doing well in them. It's a great lead into RallyCross.

I think we could learn alot from them as far as layout and suspension goes, with future tech onboard.

I'm surprised how rapid they are.

I know my design needs a lot of improvement, (especially in the suspension department + ground clearance etc), but just imagine if it were in game - being able to dust it up on the rally tracks, as well as smoke it about on the asphalt. I think that would be a first for a VGT.

[EDIT]

^ Just a thought, maybe i'll just keep it track based. :)

Last edited:
I want to vote on 8, 11, and 19. All look like work went into them and I wouldn't want to choose one over another. Could you enable multiple choices?

Voted for 16, but somehow I skimmed over 15; this seems like a good choice to me if it will indeed win.. The top view reminds me of the Batmobile, and what's not to love about a racecar that resembles the Batmobile!?

Should be able to easily work with the 3.4m x 1.48m current K car size specs. It would be great if whoever wins could produce a scale orthogonal drawing of their design to these specs to move forward.

How long does the poll go for @LosCules24SFA ?

Love the crustacean feel of @787bcgr 's design. It looks like it could be created using the latest 3d printed components bonded into an exoskeleton chassis. Mounting inboard suspension to keep the profile low. Enough ground clearance to give heaps of suspension adjustment and rally potential would be nice, dirt/snow tyres would be an option I hope.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/325556/...ill-debut-leaf-like-body-structure-in-geneva/
This concept is using a similar construction technique to the exoskeleton to give strength without excess weight.
"Exoskeleton to give strength without excess weight." Interesting... O.o evolution has help exoskeleton species much smaller than humans, because if they were larger like us they would collapse under their own weight. because the internal system is more efficient.

edit: You can also see this in buildings: large structures like cars; require strong internal supports increase their structural integrity.

Poll still has a lot of time to go but the winner is already clear. Good job @787bcgr you've got this easily, no competition :) Awesome design. :)
Agreed :lol:

Buuuuuut, there can be surprises in polls, and there could all of a sudden be a swarm of people liking some other design. But then again, most likely not :lol:

I've voted for Design 2.

Somewhere I had a weird comparison with a panel-van (can't find the right word now) this week.
Tuesday I drove with a Renault Master back to home, it was getting dark. Only some lights in my dashboard, no street lights and just a couple of cars in front of me on the highway. You can imagine, it was pitchblack with some atmospheric Lightning inside and outside the Master.
I was sitting in a chair, two arm rests, totally relaxed lean backwards and pushing forwards with +90 mph on the speedometer. I can say, this position feels like a throne, a powerfull seat, full of awareness whats happening around me, giving me a kind off arrogance, more like a directors-chair than a drivers seat :D

Somewhere I see a similar sitting position for Design #2, maybe a little bit more to the middle of the car and ofcourse with a decent racing seat, but with two arm rests and almost a lorry-like sitting position, not with a horizontale steering wheel ofcourse, but I think I've been clear enough about this ?

I've some technical Lego in the basement, I can't promise anything, but my fingers & head says there's a serious reason to do some Legoing in the next co.... Somewhere in 2014 :D

Last edited:
Back