How long did it take you to complete GT6?

England
England
Player_7421
Player 7421
Venom here. I`m thinking about restarting my GT6 Career, but on a different profile over than my main one. And I`m wanting to know, how long did it take you to complete GT6? If there is a thread like this, it would be appreciated if I got a link too it. Thanks.

I bought it on December 6, the day it came out here. 100% Golds completed December 31 right before midnight, and right at midnight my PS3 locked up! Cut that close. I stayed in for New Year's that year to finish it all up.

GT6 BINGES.

You can either complete the game in record time or you can create the challenge yourself and savour the experience. When I got GT6, having rushed GT5 and then played it through several times with increasing levels of challenge I decided to take my time with GT6, by trying to make it as realistic as possible: no aids (except abs 1), cockpit view, no HUD, H pattern shifter and clutch, minimal tuning, slower car and / or tyres than the AI - it took me about 50 goes for instance to do the night masters race at Mount Panorama in a Lancia Stratos, but I enjoyed it. I still haven't completed the game and probably never will - I'm not going to bother trying for gold on the lunar missions or any of the other bits that I don't enjoy.

It took like a month or two for me.

Got gold for all the main races, special events, and the license tests. My last race was the NASCAR challenge on Willow Springs.

The worst part was the Shifter Kart race for the GT Arena (besides Super License test 4 and 5).

It took me about a month (2-3 h daily) to finish career and gold everything and maybe another month to get all achievements with no rush.

But as few already pointed out , completing career is only the beginning of a wonderfull journey :)

36 Days, roughly 4hrs a day, the last 3 days was just trying to gold the karting and the drifting bits, I can't drift to save my life and the karting was just annoying.

Lol all events were completed within 1 1/2 weeks
I was so excited to play it and get through the events and earn millions.

I actually haven't 'completed' GT6, and I don't plan to either, the game hasn't shown me its worth the effort.

I've done everything (literally) but any of the S-class "endurance" races, as from what I've researched, they're just rigged weather-cycles with moronic A.I., surrounded by too many PS2/GT4 assets (in my eye), running on out-dated "physics", be it the tire/fuel wear or questionable aero/CoG.

I'd rather spend my time with GT6 tweaking race-cars and tuning project-cars, then driving them online with the few good drivers I've run into at the Nordschleife, filling time until I'm able to move-on to P.CARS and/or other PS4 games.

I can not believe when someone says, oh yes, it took me a single month...
Maybe is because I'm getting old, and I have plenty of other interests, and I love to watch 3D Blu-Rays and so on, but it's something that drives me nuts jajaja.
I finished the 100% this past... august I think, so it took me a while. A have a picture somewhere...
I've tried to play the game in the most realistic way also, as Sick did. Without tunning and such...

Latest Posts

Back