Holiday Hackers.........Love'em or Hate'em

• Thread starter Automotive
  • 244 comments
Hmm, well that could be from numerous causes, hackers or not.

I'd say just keep an eye on the Sony Twitter, when Sony says something is up, then you know it's not just your connection or other minor issue.

No this is a 'LizardSquad' doing annoyingly. I never could see what the purpose of why they do it!

They want to eliminate Console gaming, so everyone has to go to either Steam, or Wii. (Since latest reports have Wii services good) Xbox and PSN are both down at this time yet.

They want to eliminate Console gaming...

wtf.jpg

They want to eliminate Console gaming, so everyone has to go to either Steam, or Wii. (Since latest reports have Wii services good) Xbox and PSN are both down at this time yet.

So this about pay internet services?

I don't care. Spending time with friends instead is far better than gaming online. :)

Agreed... And most important. Spending time with your family. Well, family time is over. My son went to sleep cause he just got the Xbox One today and can't even get online. So he got frustrated and tapped out. I could be driving right now, but these FREAKIN' HACKERS....................

Honestly, Sony and MS need to shape up so someone sitting at their house doesn't render their gaming consoles almost useless.

I get the those type of attacks are very difficult to counter but hopefully they work together and end this. Also someone get these people arrested.

This sucks big time. I have been trying for the last 6 hours to sign-on, time to call it a night. Hopefully tomorrow the "hacker battle" will have subsided, and the network stabilized, I fear there is going to be a mass sign-on, and I don't want to risk a shoddy download that might corrupt my system.

Also I have too wait for my daily login bonus to get to 5 days again too maximize the new Seasonal pay out's.

I have however learnt a couple of new things today:

1. What is a DDOS attack (bad)
2. Who is Anonymous (sort of good)
3. Who is Lizard Squad (very bad guys. Stabbing pains in their nether regions are wished for)
4. I need too watch The Interview (sounds funny)

LizardSquad are just kids, shame on XBOX and Playstation for being able to be taken down by adolecents.

Because kids don't know computers?

I haven't had any issues, but maybe I logged on before this happened. I was online until like 15 minutes ago when I turned off the console.

Make me feel relieved considering im on a field trip and can play on the next day.

As for the rest of you, im sorry. Its just a Christmas gift from GeoHotz I think...... :P

.......or North Korea.

Back