Chocolate Brown Paint

• Thread starter Fumergamer
  • 20 comments
Australia
QLD, Townsville
fumergamer
I Know this is proabably a horrible question but does anyone know where or what car you get Chocolate Brown Paint of? Ive Searched heaps of cars in Gt6 but i dont have the time to go through all 1200 or so cars to find them haha! please help me :(

So you think you've bought it already?

Have you that many paints you can't look in your own paint shop?

Does it matter much?

Edit: I've just logged in and bought it, it's in amongst the oranges in solid paints.

I just bought it an edited the previous post, I wasn't coming down on you bud. In amongst the lovely oranges.

In my opinion have a look at light coffee and Hot chocolate metallic on the latest Minis. Much nicer.

I just bought it an edited the previous post, I wasn't coming down on you bud. In amongst the lovely oranges.

In my opinion have a look at light coffee and Hot chocolate metallic on the latest Minis. Much nicer.

haha, its fine buddy! are the Hot chocolate metallic and light coffee dlc Paints? im not fused atm, its for a photo which will be edited to the max anyways :)

Anytime, got about 2300 paints me thinks, most of the interesting named or coloured ones, paint trawling has replaced my GT5 UCD cycling for the rare cars.

Ahh yes it does, the problem I have is tracing all these paints back to dealers. I'm not making a Doc for it though.

The paints going to be my drift teams color thats why im in such a rush to find the colour hahaha! :P

What ? your team is gonna be called "Chocolate Fondue", or "Choco Drift Train" ?? But me think it would be too close to the evocative "Brown Skidmark" ahah :lol:

What ? your team is gonna be called "Chocolate Fondue", or "Choco Drift Train" ?? But me think it would be too close to the evocative "Brown Skidmark" ahah :lol:
never thought off that ya comdian :lol::lol:

Nah Greddy Revolutions, its the color we started with in gt5!

Dark Bronze Metallic. I think from the Dodge old muscle cars, anyway, most muscle cars have really nice paints!

Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_2.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_4.jpg

Back