Platinumed the game, what to do now?

Well, i haven't yet platinumed the game, and i am still playing it relatively regularly 13 months later. The main thing that keeps me coming back is the photomode, so i suggest you give that a try!

Well, i haven't yet platinumed the game, and i am still playing it relatively regularly 13 months later. The main thing that keeps me coming back is the photomode, so i suggest you give that a try!
Why not, actually. Photomode and online races sound like a good idea, but I haven't updated the game in months so I'll then need to wait a 🤬 ton of time 👎

I can't remember, but last time I played the game was in New Year's day. There was one patch to be installed back then.
So you're missing a Sierra event, a few VGT cars, some new seasonals, etc. Bring the game to 100%--you still have work to do.

I platinumed and acheived 100% completion a year ago. I still do the seasonals every week and sometimes race online.

I can't remember, but last time I played the game was in New Year's day. There was one patch to be installed back then.
Is it the 2013-2014 or 2014-2015 of the new year?

If it's the 2015 one's then you have no problem at all with updates and such.
But if it was the 2014 one's then you need really to wait a lot of time with downloading and especially installing. Also by judging you're status profile post, you have platinum it on may 29 2014 so this also confirms what i just said.

Drive, just drive with those cars you like most, at Nurburgring from dusk till dawn for instance.

And use less grippy tires such as comfort hard/medium for cars under 500pp and Comfort softs for all road legal cars from 500 to 600pp you will feel a different game if you haven´t done it already.

Drive, just drive with those cars you like most, at Nurburgring from dusk till dawn for instance.

And use less grippy tires such as comfort hard/medium for cars under 500pp and Comfort softs for all road legal cars from 500 to 600pp you will feel a different game if you haven´t done it already.

@6ranTur15m05 - THIS x 1,000,000!

Play around with the different time of day & weather settings. Speed up the time transition to 12 & do a lap of the ring 24 hour from about 7pm, you'll get a nice sunset that way.

Also, get some eye candy by watching all the VGT cars in Gallery mode. :drool:

:D

Now the game-playing part is over, you can get down to having some serious fun!

Seasonals and other updates you've missed out on.
Buy the VGT cars.
Buy the appealing expensive cars.
Buy the oddball cars.
Race online with a friend or two.
Get involved in the new Community functions.
Set up events for your friends.
Save replays for Photomode.
Enter GT6 photos in photographic competitions.
Share photos and favorite cars through Community.
Capture replay video through an external device like Elgato and create videos.
Upload the videos to YouTube to share with friends.
Drive the wheels off your favorite cars on dirt and snow, in rain and sun, and around the clock.

If you like racing the older cars check out my race series - currently a recreation of Trans Am plus Can Am using the Toyota 7:

Trans Am Poster Jan 2015.jpg

Back