8th GTP Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 867 comments
So, the Turkey race is encoded and everything but the last part doesn't have sound - the single file has it but the combined one is muted or at least very silent...so much that I can't turn the volume up enough to hear a thing. :grumpy:

copy sound track from 2nd part and nobody notice :)

I'll maybe just upload 3 parts. Yet, I'll try encoding it again tonight. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I think JCM was only 'talking' tongue in cheek eh :)

I am rarely the fastest, but I enjoy the race nonetheless.

My peeve is those that make a mistake and then just quit the race; stick around, keep running and enjoy the wheel to wheel racing, or challenge of gaining the next position; because inevitably someone makes a mistake and you may still catch them before the checkered flag.

I will be slow at Monaco because I want to avoid exploding my car against a wall or armco barrier or guard rail :lol:

That's probably best in Monaco, Jack. :D

On the bright side: the Turkey race is fully encoded as of this morning and I'll start uploading tonight. It's going to take a while tho, 2.6GB. :(

Last edited:
That's probably best in Monaco, Jack. :D

On the bright side: the Turkey race is fully encoded as of this morning and I'll start uploading tonight. It's going to take a while tho, 2.6GB. :(

Thanks for your efforts, all those gigs :)

Great job Mr.S. Beautiful.
I noticed at 21:15 there was some lag and it seems we touched, and got some damage to our wings, haha.
Even though i only ever touched Baumi once in the race.
But i think this demonstrates why i have had two misfortunes with both JCM and Mr.S during the season so far.

Is the vid also posted on youtube? If, yes, please send/provide link; I can then link to my Facebook, cheers, see you in Monaco.

P.S. Thanks, Merci Monsieur S for including some footage of my race 👍 :)

Great job Mr.S. Beautiful.
I noticed at 21:15 there was some lag and it seems we touched, and got some damage to our wings, haha.
Even though i only ever touched Baumi once in the race.
But i think this demonstrates why i have had two misfortunes with both JCM and Mr.S during the season so far.

Yes there are a few moments were it looks like we touched, but we only did it once.
So it was much fairer than it looks like in the video ;)

Ah, I see. Jack, you can simply double-click on embedded videos, that'll open the video on YT itself. :)

sebastian-vettel-taking-the-checkered-flag-at-the-2011-monaco-grand-prix_100351251_m.jpg

SUNDAY - 8:30pm UK time (9:30pm CET) - Please inform me in advance (message me!) if you can't make it!

Last edited:
bazylfox
I wonder if that can become winning tactic ! :)

From the race in the "mortals" series, it could have been. Or atleast have gotten a great result. So maybe bazyl, monaco is unforgiving.
I certainly for one, will be trying to finish, and nothing more.

Sounds like you guys plan a walk in the park. :P

Anyway, because it's the 1st of April and people tend to think they're funny: should anyone plan some sort of joke for the race - don't even think about it. Anything that's going to disrupt the race or distract other drivers will result in permanent exclusion from the league.

Mr. S
Sounds like you guys plan a walk in the park. :P

Anyway, because it's the 1st of April and people tend to think they're funny: should anyone plan some sort of joke for the race - don't even think about it. Anything that's going to disrupt the race or distract other drivers will result in permanent exclusion from the league.

Awww man, i was planning on blocking the entry to the pits during the race.

Uggh, somethings has come up, and I won't be able to race today :( I'm really disappointed because I was looking forward to Monaco, and this'll mean I've missed three in a row! 🤬

Good luck everyone, don't hit the barriers and see you at Montreal.

🤬

My room mate just called and asked me for help with his computer...meh...thought about driving for real this time. There goes my chance. >_>

Lobby invites are starting soon.

Back