8th GTP Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 867 comments
I'd like to make a one-off appearance at Silverstone in the McLaren if that's okay?

Sure, no problem at all.

Pawel, please PM me in case you're having concerns about all this. Keep in mind, it was my decision not to restart the room. I did it in good faith. Please don't punish the others, who'd like to have you around, because of my mistake.

Sorry, I accidentaly hit post before I finished it :lol:

Mods feel free to delete this

Last edited:
As Mr S still hasn't put up the results from Canada, I'll post up a quick version of them.

Race:
1 jcm
2 Bazylfox
3 BlacquesJacques
4 Baumi27
DNF Delimitri
DNS Pawel17

Drivers Championship:
1 Pawel17 116/124points *124 points if we give him points for 6th since he should have been able to race.
2 Baumi27 123points
3 BlaquesJacques 87points
4 Bazylfox 83points
5 jcm 80points
6 Socom_killer 32points
7 Daveybrowndog10 28points
8 delimitri 24points
9 V12Engine 17points
10 Jerry 786 15points
11 Mr S 14points

Contructors Championship:
1 Williams 203/211points
2 Marussia 123points
3 Ferrari 98points
4 Lotus 97points
5 Force India 32points
6 Red Bull 30points
7 Lotus 24points
8 McLaren 14points

Hopefully I added it up right. I threw up 5 times this morning and have a bit of a headache, so hopefully I'll be good for the whole race :) Hopefully Pawel will be there, as it would make Valencia less boring :). I've only done about 10 laps of the game since last weekend, so I'm just hoping for a podium, and a crash-free race :)

Sorry guys, I haven't had a lot of time lately. It's been a crazy week and this evening, the last one of my working week, wasn't exactly better. Good luck, lights go green in around 30 seconds.

button1-lg.jpg

Canadian Grand Prix

Qualifying

1 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
2 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing
3 -
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari
4 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams
5 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP
X -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams

Race

1 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
2 -
Poland.png
3 -
Canada.png
4 -
Germany.png
DNF -
Northern%20Ireland.png
DNF -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams

Standings

1 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams - 124 points
2 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 123 points
3 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams - 87 points
4 -
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari - 83 points
5 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus - 80 points
6 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP - 34 points
7 -
United%20States.png
socom_killer - Force India - 32 points
8 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing - 28 points
9 -
Poland.png
V12Engine - Team Lotus - 17 points
10 -
Antarctica.png
Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari - 15 points
11 -
Germany.png
Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points

1 - AT&T Williams - 211 points
2 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 123 points
3 - Scuderia Ferrari - 98 points
4 - Team Lotus - 97 points
5 - Lotus Renault GP - 36 points
6 - Force India - 32 points
7 - Red Bull Racing - 30 points
8 - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points

Last edited:
Pole, lead first 20 or so laps (pitted on lap 15), then ruined my race with pit strategy.

I had a small colision with Baumi and due to the rain we both spun off, putting Bazylfox in the lead. Next lap, I spun putting Baumi in front of me. Decided to gamble on inters, thinking that would be my only way to win. ******. The inters were horrible, and I had to switch back to Full Wets, and I lost 50 seconds in the process. Had I stayed on my 1-stop strategy I would have won (due to Baumi and Bazylfox finishing only 18 seconds in front of me).

Oh well, I hate Valencia anyway, so I'm still happy with a pole and a podium, just dissappointed that I threw away a win. I also set fastest lap, on the Full Wets near the end of the race, after my terrible strategy mistake.

Congrats to Baumi on the win :cheers:

a_start_vale_2011-1024x682.jpg

European Grand Prix

Qualifying

1 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
2 -
Poland.png
3 -
Germany.png
4 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams
5 -
Canada.png
6 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing
7 -
Northern%20Ireland.png

Race

1 -
Germany.png
2 -
Poland.png
3 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
4 -
Canada.png
5 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing
DSQ -
Northern%20Ireland.png
DNF -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams

Standings

1 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 148 points
2 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams - 124 points
3 -
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari - 101 points
4 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams - 99 points
5 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus - 95 points
6 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing - 38 points
7 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP - 34 points
8 -
United%20States.png
socom_killer - Force India - 32 points
9 -
Poland.png
V12Engine - Team Lotus - 17 points
10 -
Antarctica.png
Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari - 15 points
11 -
Germany.png
Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points

1 - AT&T Williams - 223 points
2 - Marussia Virgin Racing 148 points
3 - Scuderia Ferrari - 116 points
4 - Team Lotus - 113 points
5 - Red Bull Racing - 40 points
6 - Lotus Renault GP - 36 points
7 - Force India - 32 points
8 - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points

jcm
Pole, lead first 20 or so laps (pitted on lap 15), then ruined my race with pit strategy.

I had a small colision with Baumi and due to the rain we both spun off, putting Bazylfox in the lead. Next lap, I spun putting Baumi in front of me. Decided to gamble on inters, thinking that would be my only way to win. ******. The inters were horrible, and I had to switch back to Full Wets, and I lost 50 seconds in the process. Had I stayed on my 1-stop strategy I would have won (due to Baumi and Bazylfox finishing only 18 seconds in front of me).

Oh well, I hate Valencia anyway, so I'm still happy with a pole and a podium, just dissappointed that I threw away a win. I also set fastest lap, on the Full Wets near the end of the race, after my terrible strategy mistake.

Congrats to Baumi on the win :cheers:

After your spin you wouldn't have won ;)
I was on a 1-stop strategy as well and changed it at the end because my gap over you and bazyl(he just crashed) was so big. Unfortunally I got on inters which slowed me down quiet heavy in the end as well ;)

Baumi27
After your spin you wouldn't have won ;)
I was on a 1-stop strategy as well and changed it at the end because my gap over you and bazyl(he just crashed) was so big. Unfortunally I got on inters which slowed my down quiet heavy in the end as well ;)

Oh well, I still lost 3points. I need to work on my wet races. In both this season I've thrown away 3points, due to ignoring Blue flags and stupid pit strategies. Next time, I'll mess up differently :)

Terrible race for me. I like Valencia, but only when its sunny :)

I spun couple of times and was struggiling almost all the time.

When you two (Baumi and Jcm) crashed i tried to drive as carefull as possible and i had some gap with Baumi behind me.

But 3-4 laps to go i crashed and pitted. My team putted me Inters on and what a mistake that was!

But - since i got front row start and keeped that position - i'm very happy from the result.

Why Mr.S and Pawel quit ?

bazylfox
Why Mr.S and Pawel quit ?

Rage quit? But I highly doubt that. Maybe they had to do something important, also keep in mind Pawel stays up early in the morning for this so maybe he was tired and called it an early race.

Rage quit? But I highly doubt that. Maybe they had to do something important, also keep in mind Pawel stays up early in the morning for this so maybe he was tired and called it an early race.

Internet disconnected. The same as last week. It just turned off for 5 minutes, then came back on again.

I haven't quit but don't have much time atm, so I'm spectating instead of driving. I'll be on the grid for the next 4 races, hopefully.

Thanks for answers guys.

Since i'm leaving for few days next sunday, i won't be able to race.

Wish you all great race GP UK !

PAWEL17
Internet disconnected. The same as last week. It just turned off for 5 minutes, then came back on again.

Maybe your router could be the problem to the disconnections. It happened to me as well when I had a Belkin router.

thunderjolt
Maybe your router could be the problem to the disconnections. It happened to me as well when I had a Belkin router.

I just got a brand new one, which has fixed all my problems with another series on GT5.
The problem is rain. Believe it or not, every time it rains, the internet disconnects. I know, it's silly, but there's nothing they can do.

PAWEL17
I just got a brand new one, which has fixed all my problems with another series on GT5.
The problem is rain. Believe it or not, every time it rains, the internet disconnects. I know, it's silly, but there's nothing they can do.

Sorry to hear. That must be really discouraging..

Do you live in the Outback mate? :sly:

Shame your connection is a problem; hopefully no rain next Sunday :)

Pawel, are you using a DSL connection? Did they check if your DSLAM might cause the issues? Back when I moved out and had my first own flat, I had the same issues - turned out the local DSLAM wasn't properly sealed and it, literally, rained in.

Latest Posts

Back