• Total voters
Wales
Dolgellau
rhyfelwr79
THIS PTRA SERIES HAS FINISHED- THANKS FOR PLAYING

SEASON 3 RESULTS

TROPHIES

Last edited:
So am I, we can transfer you if we need to though. Did you check the new dealers?

Notice
I have put the teams together trying to give first or 2nd choice cars, let me know if you wish to transfer and I may be able to.

Ok well if you dont get the merc by early Jan Ill transfer you.

Message to the English Competitors
If you prefer the union flag, let me know!

Fast kn - Ok , your in bro, your in for Astra at the moment. I wont put you on the board properly until we have a few more drivers 👍

Ellis- And me, its shaping up to be some good racing 👍

Ellis- And me, its shaping up to be some good racing 👍

I do i see you as a father figure. You have shaped the person I am today many thanks :D Haven't done a good job then have you ;)

You would do well to heed my advice young man!
With my help you could become the greatest swordsman in yorkshire!

hahahaha :lol: You know in york it is still technically a law to shoot a scotsman with a bow and arrow on sight, unless it is a sunday :D Is that my next lesson? :lol:

In the same vein it is still legal to shoot a welshman in the city of Chester (with a longbow) if he is found inside the city walls after dark. I think you got to drag him to the cathedral first though.
These old laws crack me up.

After the Romans left England and Wales split into rival kingdoms. Chester probably lay within a northern Welsh kingdom. However the Saxons invaded eastern England and pushed westwards. By the 7th century they had reached Cheshire. About 617 AD a battle was fought at Chester between the Welsh and the Saxons. The Saxon army of 2000 troops was crushed by an army of 6 welshmen (and a small daschund called colin) and Chester fell into their hands, however the welsh abandoned it shortly after due to a nasty outbreak of herpes brought in by prostitutes from Birmingham.
From The History of Chester 👍

Last edited:
wzerozerozerozerozerozerozerottt? Not familiar ferg enlighten me?

Its true bra.
I updated the roster, 3 spots left 👍

Did you guys read my quote from the history of chester?

Last edited:
6 welshman defeated 2000 saxons i can believe but the herpes? :lol: This is chester not the west end of Morecambe :lol:

pipi- Not sure, maybe next wednesday?

Easy- Not at the moment mate, I think the cars are really evenly matched but we can if we need to 👍

What are your laptimes at Fuji GT? I'm doing some 1:39 something with the Alfa on Racing Hards

Last edited:
Yeah finally it´s an official Thread :D

Can I switch the Team ??
I wanted to use the Benz from the beginning but with normal settings it wasn´t that competitive.
With the 400bhp (no Turbo allowed ??) rule all 4 old cars feel very good and I can produce same Lap-times. (didn´t test the Astra and I don´t want to :D)
So can I join the TEAM-Mercedes ??

@S30Zenzow: That sounds like a very good Lap-Time (I may ttry it myself ;))

Zenznow- I havent tried it yet but we will have a testing session soon, all competitors add me on PSN!

Ill check teams now Sak. DONE Welcome to team Merc!

Everyone check with your GT5 friends as there are 4 places left, only ask clean dedicated racers!

Last edited:
Sorry dude, I uploaded the wrong damn roster, your still in 👍 ill fix it :lol:

FIXED!

Last edited:
Back