90's DTM- FINISHED

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 2,928 comments

What shall we do about tyre wear?

• Total voters
Blimey, i do hope you got a booking at the very least :lol: I did something like that once, some guy tried tackling me so i shoulder barged him and he flew a good 3 metres and face planted the floor :D

In a cross I went to get the ball and punched someone in the face by accident :L he went down like a sack of spuds :lol: Another time I went for the ball, as i got up I headbutted this cocky striker on the way up. Again he went down like a sack of spuds :D

I am a nice boy really :D

You sound like an animal on the football pitch :lol: (im finding the fact we are having two completely different conversations, completely off topic, on two different threads quite funny :lol:)

Its just normal posting for me :D I am an animal, Im a goalkeeper :D We are animals :D Best players on the pitch bar none. Fact:D except the fat kids who went in net in p.e in school. ¬¬ hate them :lol:

Nearly forgot. I threw a ball smack into a defenders face in p.e because he was bad :lol: i hate bad defenders :D Needless to say he did not continue the match.

Best player apart from when im playing obviously :D
I used to play in defense, i scored -2 goals :lol:
You should encourage bad players not give them a broken nose and concussion haha

Nope my way is better. They learn through pain. I encourage good play. Bad players suffer. Play somewhere else.

Yo aint hurt, yo pathetic......snickers....GET SOME NUTS!!!!!! This advert came to mind when i saw that post :D

Yes instead of throwing confectionery bars from a huey helicopter i throw footballs at rubbish players from my box. Fools making me do saves :lol:

Think of it this way....they are rubbish, so you have to get your amazing skills out and everyone loves you :lol:

That's why I love being a goalkeeper ;) I do good- The head goes from ('.') to
(___________________'.'___________________)

Well they deserve it! I must say my throw is mighty :D I can throw half a full pitch no problem :D....... accurately mind you ;)

berty1979
SM- Noooo, why didnt you ask me :(

Pagey- Ok, I might do alright in a brawl :D

Ellis- Hahahaha, nice :lol:

I asked you the other day, but you ignored me like i was some sort of "daywalker" :rolleyes:

You will if you are a bad defender and we have an FGTC 5 a side game :D

SM- Did you? Sorry bro, you may be a daywalker but your my little daywalker :D

Some kid at school took a shot at goal and knocked my glasses off, needless to say when my sight came back I was being dragged to the headmasters office on a charge of GBH :lol:

Some kid at school took a shot at goal and knocked my glasses off, needless to say when my sight came back I was being dragged to the headmasters office on a charge of GBH :lol:

Hahaha you almost sound as bad as Ellis :lol:

Ellis- An FGTC 5 aside match is a must!!! :D and im not a bad defender i will have you know

berty1979
SM- Did you? Sorry bro, you may be a daywalker but your my little daywalker :D

Awwww

And did you... keeeeeeeeeeelll him? Did he look like a bitch?

Some kid at school took a shot at goal and knocked my glasses off,

This your bird in primary, speccy couple :D
stock-photo-little-girl-wearing-big-round-glasses-and-making-a-silly-expression-52770580.jpg

Pagey- I would love to but I havent played foolsball for years, rugby or boxing would be better :D

SM- Pretty much, a bit mean to beat him as I was the goalkeeper and he had only taken a shot :lol:

Ellis- I was attacked by a similar looking girl in primary while returning the register. She kissed me for no reason and I felt sick afterwards :(

Boxing i would get absolutely murdered and i wouldnt do much better at rugby either........hows about a nice game of chess? :D

:lol: oh heavens :lol: Pagey once in a one on one I went for the ball on the ground while the striker was mid kick. I got the ball and he carried on kicking....towards my face. Needless to say it hurt but unlike some sissy footballers *cough* Ferg *cough* I just got up and carried on playing. Another time I tore a majority of the tendants in my thumb at the start of a game. I was in agony but i played the full game making some good but agonisingly painful saves. Don't know why but m thumb has never been the same since :lol:

Like a boss :lol:
My last ever game i played for FTY (Frome town youth) i cleared the ball from the box and tore the muscle above my thigh, and while unconscious on the floor (i had passed out from the pain) i saved the resulting shot with my back :D

Sissies pass out ;) Heroes carry on through the pain ;)

In a rugby game I was under a rook after being tackled and someone went over me with blades on their boots.My entire lip was sliced about half a cm to a cm deep. Went inside stuffed my mouth with tissue because there was a fair amount of bleeding :lol: went out to score 2 tries :D

Like a boss

I was on crutches for ages and couldnt lift my leg, not because it was too painful but because my muscle wouldnt work......would you have carried on when you couldnt even move your right leg? :lol:

Pagey- Boxing is a funny one, you might be a natural with a granite jaw for all you know mate. Dont listen to ellis, I have seen harder margerines than him :D

Ellis- Nice save mate, we used to put fat kids in goal for the same ability :D

Dont listen to ellis, I have seen harder margerines than him :D:D
Not being funny like but lurpack is the toughest mother straight out of the fridge going. It ruins your bread trying to spread it :lol:

....There is a vital flaw in your plan there.

Metal knife
+
Electric toaster..

.........Hmmmmmmm :lol:

And i can play chess :D rather well mind you

Back