90's DTM- FINISHED

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 2,928 comments

What shall we do about tyre wear?

• Total voters
Well it's the last every races tonight :(
It will be interesting who will get the places in the championship with it being so close

Race 2
Pagey
Tyrrell
Mike
Wordup
Rhyfelwr
Spurgey

Good fun in the last couple of races guys. Ill update the OP and trophies later on :D

Last edited:
Race report:
2 cracking races for me, both of which I wasn't the fastest car on the track so i'm pleased.
I qualified 2nd for Rome as Scale had put in an awesome lap 👍

I started really well and got up along side Scale and pretty much the whole of the race we were battling it out for all 15 laps. I would catch him in his slipstream, go past, then he would pass me, over and over. With some awesome overtaking.
It all came down to the last lap and I knew there were only really 2 places to overtake, so I got past him on the first corner and hoped I could defend on the hairpin which I did and I managed to stay ahead and take the chequered flag :D

Second race I started well again and was battling it out but then I think Spurgy's car lagged and put me in the gravel. So from the on till the pit stop I was playing catch up.
I think Scale got caught up in the pits as I was a lot closer to him and put about 2 seconds between us. But ever so slowly he clawed his way back and took me on the 13th lap or so.
I decided to hold back and stay behind him untill the last corner of the last lap, I sat in his slip stream hoping it would be enough and it was....just :lol: I won by 0.004 of a second :D

Cracking end to a superb series 👍

Cheers guys for the awesome racing and I hope for more of the same over on F1 2011 :)

Shame I disconnected, could have been a good three way battle for the win between me, Scale and Pagey, my sister was messing around with the connection on her xbox as usual, I could control the lag spikes to an extent by turning my mic off, but in the end it was too much :( Had a good first race though, a nice battle with Brett and I briefly took second in the championship :D But I think that Tyrrell with have it now, well done 👍

Couldn´t come due to work -_-
Shame because those Tracks where Benz-Tracks (atleast tracks where they are really competitive :D).

So we say goodbye to another great Series :(
We saw wonderful races and I saved plenty of replays.

So I only have my Mondays for GT-Series racing -_-
Searching for a Saturday/Sunday Series.

Pagey- Awesome win for the drivers title and well done for Alfa on the constructors 👍

Spurgey- You get last place points but not the ideal way to finish a series. If your sister wasnt so good looking we could be mad at her :lol:

Sakery- Dude I will miss racing with you, if you 'find' a copy of F1 2011 on the street there will be a place in the sunday night serie for you 👍

Updating the OP tomorrow chaps.

Last edited:
Back