A and B-spec Grinding/ Starting Lvl 17-40 / Experience, Credits Gained Per Minute

• Thread starter d0cSm1l3Y
  • 94 comments
I saw a chart posted elsewhere that said the Polophony Digital cup is better for XP or credits (dont remember which one) anyone know if thats true or not? Or maybe just in A Spec?

I think it's better for credits than xp.

Just wait. You have to run 2 24 hour races to get from level 37 to 38. Takes even more after that. Not much fun once you get here.

Last edited:
Dreamcar Championship and start and quit the final Nurburgring event. Cutting off that much time makes your CR and Exp per minute far and above anything else as far as I can see.

Note: you have to be leading the championship by enough to be able to quit the final event and still win.

Also make sure you START the final race and THEN quit. If you accidentally retire you get no CR and Exp for the championship itself.

Just wait. You have to run 2 24 hour races to get from level 37 to 38. Takes even more after that. Not much fun once you get here.

Urgh! I'm not looking forward to this! I just got to the level where you can do the 4h Nurburgring Endurance with the special Japanese cars (i.e. AMUSE, etc...).

Guess I better apply the rebuild to the Minolta and get more miles under my belt!

I'm trying to get from lvl 37 to 38 (and 39, 40) at the moment.

The table of XP required in the link on P1...

... presumably you start at zero on each new lvl??

eg lvl 37= 3,612,867, and lvl 38= 4,624,470.

Do I need to grind 1,011,603 xp, or do I start from scratch at each lvl and grind 4.6M xp!!!!

I'm trying to get from lvl 37 to 38 (and 39, 40) at the moment.

The table of XP required in the link on P1...

... presumably you start at zero on each new lvl??

eg lvl 37= 3,612,867, and lvl 38= 4,624,470.

Do I need to grind 1,011,603 xp, or do I start from scratch at each lvl and grind 4.6M xp!!!!

Each quota needs to be fullfilled to get the level awarded. So you need 3,612,867 for level 37 & 4,624,470 to get level 38.

As a sidenote, if you are on 3,512,867 experience points and win a race which awards 150,000 exp points, you would be awarded level 37 and have 50,000 points carried into your total to get for level 38.

Although the XP earning amounts are different for aspec & bspec the fastest earning events remain the same on your path to level 40. The fastest XP/hour earners are:

1. 24hr Le Mans
2. Suzuka 1000km with the X1, sunny (4+ hrs)
3. Tsukuba 9hr, N'Bring 4hr & Indy 500 with the X1 (2+hrs): all of these are pretty close in XP/hour earning rates.

Just pick the race according to how long you are prepared to tie up your PS3 for. eg Tsukuba is a good overnighter.

Last edited:
Couldn't find this posted anywhere, this thread looks like the right place...

Starting a brand new Bspec and racing the / Le mans 24H all by himself gets him to level 33 (1/2) after the race and also almost pegs out his stats.

/is that info needed here? Elsewhere? Anywhere? :lol:
//:P

I'm trying to get to Level 40 B spec... It takes bloody ages!

I got to level 35 towards the middle of last week but didn't I start a Le Mans as I was off work and wanted to play on-line, so I continued just to run Tsukuba 9h races over night.

So far this week, I've run 4 24h Le Mans and a Tsukuba 9h and that's taken me to the middle of level 38. By my reckoning, I still need to run 5 or 6 24h races before I unlock Nurb 24h... which I can finally run and that will draw a line under B Spec forever!!

My GT5 life this week has consisted of coming home from work, turning on the TV, waiting for the final few laps to run down, collecting the cash/exp, then checking the UCL for anything interesting, doing a quick car/paint dupe with my 2nd account before giving the X1 an oil change and sending Bob back out on the track... not exactly interesting!!

Yep - the 9 hr race works in well with overnight / away at work etc.

LeMans give more xp, but as said, PS3 then permanently tied up!!!

I reckon 3 more 9hrs will get me into 38. The Tsukuba race then gives precious little credit (relative) to make the jumps to 39 and 40 - so prob run the LeMans 24 6??? times

Just got to level 40 b-spec and finished Nurburgring 24hr.

For your table you get 3.7 million exp - very useful for levelling up drivers fast.

I'm almost at 39. The grind stopped being fun at 30. Now I just set the 9 Hrs Enduro when I go to sleep and work. Maybe another week, maybe. :(

no answers for me and others....sad ((

jolken, from 37 to 40 lvl you need 18,1 million exp....so you need to run 24h Le Mans 9 times....brrrr

how many drivers you can use for 9h and 24h races? all six or less?

no answers for me and others....sad ((

jolken, from 37 to 40 lvl you need 18,1 million exp....so you need to run 24h Le Mans 9 times....brrrr

how many drivers you can use for 9h and 24h races? all six or less?

Hmmm...long way to go then. :(

For 9h i don´t know... but 24h it´s 3 drivers.

If you have an X1, the Indy race in the Dream Car championship is the best. It gives out 108,000 credits, 9819experience and only takes about 5 and a half minutes.

something that you may over look, get gold in the special events, a load of money and a load of exp, i re did some and was supprised how much money i got, enough to get the zonda r , wish i had of thought of it earlier

Yeah, but you can only race special events once. So, once you get gold, it's over.

However, until the end of January, doing the Dream Car Championship will give you a total of over 1 million credits.

---------
---------

Plus you get:

------
49095exp for your troubles as well.

Best thing to do is let Bob do everything. It's really easy if you've got an X2010. Each race takes around 15 minutes, so, in a little over an hour you can have 1 million credits. Or, in the time it takes to run a 4 hour endurance race that only gives you about 50,000 credits, you can have about 4,320,000credits and 196,380 experience.

With Bobs you'll have only ~400k per hour at Indy in Dream Car Championship, because each race takes around 15 minutes...with X2010
And you must press sequence of gamepad buttons every 15 minutes to restart this money grinding - it's a hassle because you can't really concentrate on your other own deals in this matter....every 15 minutes you'll have "ALARM!!!!"....and all your thoughts will be about this "time bomb"

So, (sometimes) it's really more interesting to drive 10 laps on Indy in Dream Car Championship by yourself...and in X2010 it's a ~2,3x faster way to money grinding than with Bobs. But it's a hassle too...and booooring...and you must have X2010

I'm very confused,

Could everybody please be clear in each post whether you are refering to A Spec or B Spec, as the race times,Cr, and XP vary for both.

Thank you.

If you have an X1, the Indy race in the Dream Car championship is the best. It gives out 108,000 credits, 9819experience and only takes about 5 and a half minutes.

any chance anyone can help me work out how long it will take (IE how many races or how many days etc) it will take to get from level 35-40 JUST grinding this event?

it takes me 7:30secs on average to complete. talking A-SPEC here.

Endurance Series / Lvl 28 / Indy 500

H/M/S.....Credits..Experience
2:40:00...44,000(can't remember exactlt)...(195k I think)
i just ran the A-Spec Indy 500 and i got these numbers:

Lvl 28 / Indy 500 Endurance Race (running X1)

Time: 2:00 Hrs
Credits: 270,000
Experience: 268,176

Credits Per minute: 2,250
Experience Per minute: 2,235
Note: approx. 13 minutes of this race are spent pitting.

Back