A and B-spec Grinding/ Starting Lvl 17-40 / Experience, Credits Gained Per Minute

• Thread starter d0cSm1l3Y
  • 94 comments
No alarm needed with NXT-BOB ;)
nxtps3.jpg

Working on version 2 of the program that includes the d-pad

Its best to run Dream Car Championship until you get to level 28 than its best to run the events that go with your level.

how is this logical when you clearly define dream car as being the most efficient way to level. According to your statistics dream is is FAR superior to every other bspec event level 28 plus, with the sole exception of not having the press a button every 45 min so as would be required by dream car. At least explain WHY you suggest grinding at level your driver level at lvl 28 plus.

not trying to be a jerk I just found it odd you would give people advice that contradict your findings

how is this logical when you clearly define dream car as being the most efficient way to level. According to your statistics dream is is FAR superior to every other bspec event level 28 plus, with the sole exception of not having the press a button every 45 min so as would be required by dream car. At least explain WHY you suggest grinding at level your driver level at lvl 28 plus.

not trying to be a jerk I just found it odd you would give people advice that contradict your findings

I suspect it's more to do with the fact that once you unlock the endurance events etc, it's easier to kick off a race and come back to ~1mil XP 9 hours later - than having to interact with the game frequently (unless you are a genius like coeus and have an NXT-BOB!).

Personally - due to having to work, I'm B-Spec grinding Tskuba as I can set it off at 11pm before I go to bed, and again before I leave for work at 8 - and it's finished again when I get home, so I can A-Spec between then and 11. That net's me about 2mil B-Spec XP for very little effort - although I've had my fat PS3 on for about 3 weeks solid now .... c'mon level 40!!

I suspect it's more to do with the fact that once you unlock the endurance events etc, it's easier to kick off a race and come back to ~1mil XP 9 hours later - than having to interact with the game frequently (unless you are a genius like coeus and have an NXT-BOB!).

Personally - due to having to work, I'm B-Spec grinding Tskuba as I can set it off at 11pm before I go to bed, and again before I leave for work at 8 - and it's finished again when I get home, so I can A-Spec between then and 11. That net's me about 2mil B-Spec XP for very little effort - although I've had my fat PS3 on for about 3 weeks solid now .... c'mon level 40!!

It's a good thing I work from home. :)

I can run the 4-hour Nürburgring three times a day and the 9-hour Tsukuba overnight. The advantages over the 24-hour Le Mans race is that I get a little more XP (more money too, not that I'd care though), and I've got a few hours in between to put in some A-spec races. It requires a little more interaction than a 24-hour race, but nothing that would bother me too much.

Doesn't quite get you as much XP (and way less money) than doing Tokyo all over again, but that's just too much interaction required (and no, I'm not smart enough, or just too damn lazy, to develop my own version of NXT-BOB).

If I'd have a method of auto-piloting Bob, I'd be doing nothing but Tokyo. :)

Back